Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Tim Boutique - Jacuzzi Delux Room

patman

I think I have narrowed down my choice of hotel to the Tim Boutique. 

On Agoda the Jacuzzi deluxe room is quite a bit more expensive that the Deluxe Room.   I need some advice.

Is the Jacuzzi the only difference between the Deluxe rooms?

How is the pool?

Are the rooms noisy?

How is Breakfast

Appreciate any reviews form someone who stayed there recently.

Thanks

I have stayed here a couple of times (now called intimate hotel) mainly in the deluxe room (last time in January), they upgraded me once to the Jacuzzi room and from memory yes that's the only difference.  Its a nice room reasonable amount of space any everything worked and was clean.  Everything in the room is priced up not just the water but the coffee sachets (60bahts), cups, glasses, sheets etc...  If you get a room at the back there is a little bit of noise but nothing major, didn't hear anything from the other guests.  Staff are nice and polite never had a problem for me probably second only to the staff in Pattaya Bay Resort before it got taken over.

Tried to get to the swimming pool twice and it was packed out on both occasions, so can't really comment on that.

Breakfast wise eat somewhere else, expensive and poor quality.

I would stay here again but just keep an eye on what you use as they will charge you for anything they can.

Tims is a great hotel and with the jacuzzi room you get free wifi which you usually don't in Tims, not a biggie as you can just get a 300 baht dtac card and that'll do you for a week's internet. The jacuzzi rooms have been recently rennovated and are quite plush but size wise  they're pretty much same same. It's probably a bit overpriced for just a jaczuzzi but I'd have no hesitation in recommending the hotel. Staff are so friendly and helpful, don't bother with breakfast as there's loads of places around to do a nice cheap breakfast. Rooms are quiet and the fact that soi 14 is a cul de sac helps with passing traffic being kept to a minimum. The regular deluxe room comes with a seperate bath and shower so you can still have your TG in the bath  if you like, jacuzzi is somewhat over rated imo.

They're worth emailing or booking through their own site too or through booking.com since you can get a free cancellation. 

Hi there,

I stayed in a Jacuzzi room last year and the jacuzzi only got used twice in 6 days tended to shower more.

The hotel I found was great, guest friendly, clean and tidy, good rooms and didn't pay for coffee or anything, mini bar prices pretty much the same as 7/11, pool was great and I only used it in the morning so do never busy with a great swim up bar serving drive ks and nice food, everything was good like room service nice good and great price.

I'm back yo pattaya in 9 days and have booked 20 nights all in Tims/Intimate hotel but a deluxe room, breakfast I had once last time as the enlist buffet seems to sit go a while so wasn't nice but not a deal breaker.

Tims (Intimate) is a nice hotel albeit somewhat overpriced. The beds are comfy and the staff, cleaning ladies are polite and professional. They do have a strict no girls under 20 policy, so just keep that in mind.

I stayed there on my first trip but somehow i fail to return. The normal rooms are okay and same for the one with jacuzzi. The wifi needs to be payed for seperately. Although it's a nice hotel i always find better value for money these days in others.

Archived