IGNORED

Pattaya : open air markets

Suiker

I love the markets in thailand...

Where can i find them in pattaya...

The one in soi buakau i know already...

So please info about other open air markets in pattaya

5bc23fbaa550c_thaibox.gif.69fcc04145d2d7dc5a09f5db98e051d2.gif

Corner of Thepprasit/Sukumvhit at the weekend.

The Thepprasit night market is Friday, Saturday, and Sunday opening about 5pm+ till around 11pm ish. It actually a little before Sukhumvit on the right hand side coming from Theppraya. Almost directly across from the Muay Thai stadium on soi 2

On the east end towards the back they have a great food section, i've have some great meals there.They also have a little beer stand to grab a cold one in the middle of browsing, or to hang out and people watch. Beers are around 65 baht.

Thepprasit night market is in Jomtien ?

Or soi 2 pattaya north direction naklua ?

Thanks a lot. !!

I took the bahtbus from Tai&2nd towards Jomtien. At the stop&go light right after the bus station (not far from Pan Pan ) I got off and walked up Thepprasit a bit, there were bahtbus waiting to fill up. I took that bahtbus up the road and got off where I saw all the booths. Getting back wasn't as easy, I ended up paying 50 baht for a motobike to take me back to Tharaphraya (or whatever) and then getting a bahtbus back to Pattaya central. I'd think if you waited long enough in the street at the market a bahtbus would pick you up and get you back to Thrayapraya for ten baht. Wear comfortable shoes, alot to see there.

Thepprasit night market is in Jomtien ?

Or soi 2 pattaya north direction naklua ?

Thanks a lot. !!

Thepprasit is the border from Pattaya to Jomtien area. The market is across from soi 2 Thepprasit. That soi has a sign for the Muay Thai stadium that is on Thepprasit soi 2

Open air markets can be found anywhere in Thailand.

At least two in Jomtien: Jomtien Night Market (down Beach Road) and Rompo Market (down Thappraya road/Jomtien 2nd Road).

A couple of markets on Thepprasit road.

Floating Market down Sulhumvit.

Pattaya City Walk and Beach Road in Pattaya.

North Pattaya, not far from Central Center (Big C).

+++

Most activity are usually at the evenings, like 6pm til midnight or so.

• 3 weeks later...

Jomtien night market on beach rd ...near soi 9 is worth a look ....food is good and so is the beer

Archived