IGNORED

Condo, VT6 cannot seem to get in

Ruffels

I am in the process of booking what will be my longest trip to date to pattaya over the silly season (only time I could get away for this long) and have had little to no luck from anyone over at VT6.  I emailed Tik at Dancewatchers and was informed they could not accommodate this trip, the other places I have tried haven't received a response.

So I am giving up on the VT6 location for the trip..  So with that in mind I haven't really seen to many other threads about alternate locations/contacts for condos outside of the VT6 on the forum.  So if anyone has a good contact I can reach out to that would be a great help..

I am not opposed to a guest house or regular hotel, but as I am staying for two months it would be nice to have a decent condo room.  I have some hotel/guesthouse options but wanted to try the luck on a condo.

Any resources would be helpful.

Vtsix through Agoda seems to have plenty of rooms Dec and Jan. Prices are higher those dates, but it is the silly season...

There was a thread about the Avenue condos, its behind the Avenue mall I believe, look it up.

................................................................................................................

There's a few companies out there that manage multiple condo units at VT-6.  I use Dancewatchers, but I always book plenty in advance, as they book up pretty quick.  But they're not the only game in town.  Honey's would be my 2nd choice if Tik doesn't have any units available.  Also an internet search will give you more options for renting a unit at VT-6.  Agoda has several units to choose from also.  Good luck!

I sent a note over to honey direct today, but I had filled out the website stuff and never heard back.  We will see if anything happens there...

I also checked out the Agoda stuff, but it only allows you to do a 30 day booking so I am going to contact direct the vtsix.com folks and see what transpires because their website said they were sold out.  But they are by far and away the highest priced units I have seen or heard about..  We will see there as well.

But I have done more searches on some of the other locations around town, and we will see what responses I get back. 

Anyway thanks for the assist here guys, any further information would be valuable as well.

Ruffles

I know you have some friends down on Soi Six that live in Pattaya why not have one of them go over and check with the offices at VT6 and see if they have anything.

My impression is that for VT6, you usually have to book way in advance, especially for extended stay during 'silly season'.

I looked at VT6 through Dancewatchers, Honey, and one of the other renters prior to my latest trip this spring, and noted even looking in January for March/April/May (low season), everything was booked up except for the very lowest floors or only had availability for a few days at a time. And I seem to recall many units already were booked up in January for this December.

Simguy, you are correct I do have a bunch of friends on the six.  But I prefer to attend to things myself and hate to bother anyone with something like this, just a personal thing. 

Here is a tip to everyone about those stupid website contact forms, they suck and rarely get to the people you want.  After direct contact with some other vendors I am narrowing down a spot.  I am waiting for a bit more info from some other sources but since I have reached out directly to people I have been getting better responses.  So my accommodations are starting to look up..

So I should have something lined up soon, then I will have someone go make sure that the room doesn't stink.

Archived