IGNORED

LK Renn?

stanger69

Am considering returning to the LK Rennaissance in December but am concerned about the construction in the vacant lot behind.

Has is begun yet, and how much noise is there?

I was there in early July and they looked to be doing foundation work on whatever they are building.  I had a room in the back nearest to the construction.  It was mostly during the day and into the early evening, but it did not bother me too much.  It was noticeable though.

That's the reason I'm looking at the Empress on beach road again on this trip. Plus it has a much nicer pool.

I stayed in May on the third floor and wasn't bothers by the construction noise. It gave me something to look at of a day time when I was sitting on my balcony

I stayed in May on the third floor and wasn't bothers by the construction noise. It gave me something to look at of a day time when I was sitting on my balcony

Concur.

Was there in June. Had a room that fronted on the construction. Not too noticeable from the noise perspective. By which I mean it never woke me if I was sleeping late or prevented me from sleeping if I wanted to get some rest during the day. Was sometimes a bit entertaining - watched as they overloaded a dump truck and watched as it let out the most massive backfire I've ever witnessed as they tried to get it in gear.

Will be returning next month and have already booked with LK Renn again.

Archived