Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Cant upload pics on forum now?

scottsoi6pattaya

Earlier today I uploaded no problem.But now tried to open new topic and upload pics but cant.Tried basic and advanced upload options and just says error with some pink bar going through where the picture thumbnail is usually, just above the Attatch Files bit.Im doing this from my Galaxy s4.No past issues. Only now. Any ideas?

It will clear Matey sometimes I have this and never worked out why. If I had to hazard a guess would say it was something to do with the 3 G thing and overload or drop out and the device not being able to go through the cycle of uploading. Often I reboot/ restart and problem is sorted

Ghosty

It will clear Matey sometimes I have this and never worked out why. If I had to hazard a guess would say it was something to do with the 3 G thing and overload or drop out and the device not being able to go through the cycle of uploading. Often I reboot/ restart and problem is sorted

Ghosty

Cheers matey.Ill try a reboot and see how it goes.

Just tried the old reboot Ghosty, but still no good.It says Error This Upload Failed.Its in a pink colour script above the Attatch Files clip.

You can always host them somewhere else - like Imgur - in a private folder so no prying eyes or watermarks, and then link to them here. I do that more often than not..

Archived