Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

Grand bella hotel - good value?

Siddis

• 1 month later...

what i use to is that i write an email to the hotel and ask before i book. that's lot better than to ask others. cause hotels might change their policies. in addyion i got a proof once they reply....

• 3 months later...

I mailed grand bella and they said it was guest friendly for one girl but one more would be 1000b.

Booked it for 11 days in april later this year for 970b night whitout breakfast, deluxe room whit poolview.

• 1 month later...

You should consider change Your hotel booking Jesse 99..

The hotel are crowded by russian Cheap Charlies who gets up early in the morning to occupie every sunbed.
They stay in pool area until 3AM with their barking and vodka, and elevators running up an down all the time (the bell sound can make you turn insane) slamming doors, yelling or speaking very loud all the time.
All the male hotel staff member are worthless, no language, no service, very unprofessional every single one.
Beds are rock hard., rooms are cheap, not even clean
In real, this aint no four star hotel, not even 3
Really hated it, have booked Areca Lodge for the next trip, thats a really nice hotel.

"Hello Mrs Shaw could I borrow your lawnmower?"

Thanks for the warning, my booking was non refundable for that price so i have to endure those days then, Areca was priced twice as much but

maybe worth it..

Gonna stay in Page 10 for 4days after that, prices goes down 1may.

But Grand bella was built for like 2 years ago so one thinks they would keep the rooms in good shape after all..

I stayed at Gran Bella once and it was just average. Location was good if you want to access Central Dept, Soi Buakhao, etc. (Central Pattaya). The hotel concierge service did indeed suck (staff had attitude of not to be bothered, but mostly due to the busy Indians and Russians customers that they have). Swimming pool was jam packed with Russians without any free deck chair. Even though price was cheap but I would give a pass next time I go to Pattaya.

On the girl friendliness, I took a girl back (say around 1am-ish), the staff at the front desk was already dozing off so she just came in without any ID check whatsoever. I could have brought all the girls from ibar back!

Its in fact two jointed Twin hotels, Grand Bella (not brand new hotel, but total makeovered, still so so) and Bella something, last one where owercrowed by Indians during my stay.

Only positive i can remember was the laundry, Nice prized and top quality, and then the very delicious thai omelette at breakfast.

Tip: Let Your TG do the complaints about dirty floors, stained towels etc, staff no zip English

"Hello Mrs Shaw could I borrow your lawnmower?"

• 3 weeks later...

i just spent 3 days at the Grand Bella hotel. As mentioned above there are two, side by side, i think the name of the other (which i didnt stay at) is the Bella express , perhaps.

Anyways, i had booked 3 rooms for myself and two mates. 3 x pool view deluxe. Checked in within minutes. One of the rooms was a free upgrade to a suite size. The building is either new or totally refurbed as the rooms were spotless.

There was no joiner fee. No issues with returning to the hotel off chops with a girl in tow. Room cleaning winds up around 4:00 pm, which is the only issue for me. Yeah, the pool was kinda busy with a lot of other nationalities, not that i cared. The wifi was a bit crap. I never made it too breakfast.

It ticked the major boxes for me, big clean modern room, balcony, TG friendly, location was great ( opposite second road from soi 7).  I would go back there no problems.

.....my therapist said not to see you no more, she said your like a disease without any cure...

Archived