IGNORED

Naked Suishi

Went to Tokyo Kids last night. Wasnt really sure what to expect but decided to take my friend there for his last night in Pattaya for a rare experience. The place was about 10 minutes bike ride from Central Pattaya. It is a secluded very Japanese style cosy little place decked out with a jacuzzi and a flash outside sitting area. Inside is your main eating area where the 2 suishi beds are and there is a bar attached to the room, 1 karaoke lounge room, 1 lounge room with a golf computer game and 2 private comfortable rooms. 4 fairly sexy girls where there to entertain us. The owner arrived to greet us and introduce himself and then left the girls to run the bar/restaurant. Didnt take long to work out that this was not going to be a normal restaurant experience. Unfortunately we only had a few hours until my friend was to depart for the airport so we didnt get the full experience of the place as it is setup to be your complete night. The package includes all your drinks, food, 1 woman, (pay normal fees for extra girl) Lady drinks are 130baht.

I highly recommend this place however please dont make our mistake and think this is a dining experience only. You need to spend your complete night here with your friends and party out with these beautiful fun ladies.

Suishi was very very nice.

I fear Naked Sushi , because I may eat a wrong sausage .

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I highly recommend this place however please dont make our mistake and think this is a dining experience only...

55555 That cracked me up!! This is Pattaya after all!

Thanks for the review :)

single-mum.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

• 1 month later...

Are the girls barfineable?

Two suishi beds, with naked girls? Are the girls hand-on? I am not really interested in the suishi, but the naked girls beneath.

How much you spent overall?

Very interesting place, an alternative to bars and agogos.

Thanks for the link...  We will definitely take the trip to this place in April.  Thinking central Pattaya would be a great area to get a condo for rent.   10 minutes is definitely worth some naked sushi.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know if this place is still going  ?

Closed and up for sale

They better be very careful as they have been closed down and have no licenses.

They better be very careful as they have been closed down and have no licenses.

Thanks B-Man, that's saved a wasted journey !

Any others still going like this one  ? 

Try Japan.

There's far more risque goings on in Patts than eating off a naked smorgasbord, prob got closed down for not paying you know who enough or on time......

Archived