IGNORED

Legal status on caffeine tablets?

Esap

Hi,

I've understood that caffeine tablets are not sold in Thailand due to them being used to cut ice into yabaa.

What I've not been able to get any clear info on is wether or not they are illegal or just the sale of them?
I always bring some with me, so aquiring is not an issue, and I'd bet the police don't care about some farang having a few caffeine tablets.

It's however of interest to know wether or not I'm carrying some contraband around or not?
No clear answers on this, I might ask a doctor something if I get the chance in the future.

Caffeine in itself is clearly not illegal, as it's widely avalible in energy drink form :)

I've noticed that Berocca Boost, that usually has caffeine in them had caffeine missing from the content index.

I prefer caffeine tablets to energydrinks because I only want the caffeine, not the sugar, so tablets are healthier in my opinion.
And I happen to hate the taste of coffe, light havent found any good light energydrinks and anyways I dislike aspartame.

Any clue on the legal status if caffeine tablets in Thailand?

babydollsaddict.gif

Archived