IGNORED

Hotel Suggestions Needed - 2/26/15 -3/09/15

nut

Hello All,

Planning a trip in February 2015 after my last trip in February 2010 for 12 days

About Self: Asian-American. Lived in NYC most of my life. Been to Thailand 1 time, Costa Rica 2 times, Philippines 1 time, a novice in mongering. I have not posted just been eating up info from members reports. Why has it taken so long for me to travel again, like most wrapped too much in work. I work in finance and real estate holdings investments. It is a never ending schedule for me at all hours. This time everyone is telling me to take time off to enjoy life and not to work so much, and this is why I am finally taking the time. My problem is that I plan too much and to organize my schedule. I know plans never work in Pattaya. I will be travelling alone.

I need help and recommendations from my brothers for my upcoming trip. I have booked a flight already and paid for.

Flight – Cathay Pacific (New York City to Hong Kong  then to Bangkok) 2/25/15 arriving 2/26/15 @11:10am for 11 nights leaving 3/9/2015 at 1pm

hotels - Need some help here, even though I have been to Pattaya only once I still need help with hotels? Looking for a 4 to 5 star, no guest fees or multiple guest fees. (planning to maybe bring 2 or more BF at a time on some days)budget around 2500 bahts – daily cleaning is a must so maybe not the Condos for me . Someplace not so loud – need good 4-5 hour sleep.

Bucket list:

1. Play golf maybe 2 to 3 times during my stay
  2. Try Devils Den – never tried wanted to take 2 for overnight
  3. Have a Soapie – 1st  time tried at Sabai I think.
  4. Experience Soi 6 – just did the walk because I was staying at hotel in Soi 6 I forgot the name It had a restaurant and pool table with rooms upstairs – think it was called Queen victory had the deluxe room , board members said never piss where you stay can cause problems with ladies.
  5. Try BJ bar – never did 1st time
  6. Do a bar crawl and go-go crawl
  7. Abide by the 3 day rule (last trip had a total 3 girls for 12 days 1 girl was from the beer complex called Frog I think and had her for my final 8 days and she followed me to the airport)
  8. Try to not be softie and be firm with the girls. Yes I will have a big budget per day for this trip at the same time get value for the buck.
  9. Try the night clubs – last trip went to lucifers only
  10. Pick a girl from go-go bar on WS
  11. Finally get a PA card

I did not do any short times last trip, 5 years ago but maybe this time will be different.

Please help and advise me as to the best possible hotel I can choose from. And any other recommendations for my Bucket list as well. I understand this is far too in advance for this trip to plan but I would appreciate your feedbacks and comments.

I will post a trip report I had partially written up after my 1st trip 5 years ago and maybe I will be able to get advance status. I know it may not be as interesting as yours are but it will be from my experience thru a newbie’s eyes.

If any bothers are going to be there during my time in Pattaya give me a shout and we can meet and have a couple of drinks

NUT!

It hasnt been updated for a couple of months but the general trend stays pretty much the same.

Check out the Most Popular hotels thread here

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/85750-pattaya-addicts-top-14-agoda-hotels/

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I did some research and have narrowed it down to 3 possible hotels

1. LK Royal Suites - Versace Suite w/ Jaccuzzi breakfast included for USD $103 a night for 11 nights - no joiner fee but if you bring 2 guests they charge 500 baht for the 3rd guest
  2. Intimate hotel by Tims Boutique - Jaccuzzi Deluxe breakfast included for USD $124 a night for 11 nights - no joiner fee but if you bring a 3rd guest they charge 1000 baht for the 3rd guest
  3. Amari Nova Suites - 1 bedroom suite kitchenette with breakfast for USD $112 a night for 11 nights - no joiner fees at all for multiple guest

Can any of you BM's give comment as to these 3 places if you have stayed here, on Agoda they all have 4 stars but I would like to here your suggestions of whcih one is better and also less noisy

Thank you in advance

NUT!

Archived