IGNORED

TV BOXES ------ UK TV

choonsy

Hi choonsy, interested in one of these, can you please tell me the difference between the RK3188 and the RK3288? Is it worth the extra $$ ?

3288 can handle 4k  , and is a lot faster in general . 8 core gpu .

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do these boxes work with True internet? People have been having major problems with Minix andriod boxes and had to change over to 3BB

Do these boxes work with True internet? People have been having major problems with Minix andriod boxes and had to change over to 3BB

Never seen any problems , and I am I happy to go to your place and test it if you like , please contact me 0806447814 .

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys , I have more boxes back in stock now , and the very latest chip boxes will be in on the 28th but are in limited supply .

the new ones tested with antutu benchmark 5 have an overall score of over 36,000 .

take your pick between the boxes .

rk 3188  5000 bht

rk3288   6500 bht

all fully loaded with everything working for you to watch and enjoy from your sofa  :)

have a limited supply on the first batch of the new 3288 boxes , get your name on the list if you want one .

message me here , PM , or call 0806447814 .

Regards .

Choonsy

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi,i am looking for a top of the range box to take back to Portugal with me.need the full range of sky channels on.cheers.

• 9 months later...

Just Taking stock of some of the very latest boxes with the latest chips in , if anybody wants them please get intouch . Regards .

• 4 months later...

Any one looking for tv boxes , contact me , i have the latest rockchip octa core 64 bit boxes in stock now .

Archived