IGNORED

TV BOXES ------ UK TV

choonsy

XBMC ANDROID ULTIMATE M6

eBay UK. This is by far the best £75 inc p&p

People trying to copy the guy selling this one.

I got mine from him he's sold something like 2100

On eBay alone.he installs all the add ons himself

nearly all the others you have to do it.

Had mine 6 months and its amazing any film you can imagine

Is available all sports channels worldwide and complete TV series.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, one needs a good high speed connection, or can one set the box to download movies instead of it directly streaming?

hi there , yes download is possible , but I have 10 mb  internet speed and streaming is fine with that  .

these are great things for somebody to own here, tons of channels from all over the world. also the seller does not just buy them and sell them on at a profit, he has to spend a lot of time configuring the boxes so they can access all the channels, I have been learning to use xbmc myself and it takes a while to learn how to add all the stuff and I still don't have access to as much as these boxes have.

oh and any tips or help on xbmc welcome,lol

• 4 weeks later...

boxes currently out of stock again ,  should have more in a few days . thanks to those on the waiting list for your patience . Regards .

More Boxes in stock again now , including the new rk3288 most powerfull tv box on the market at the time of posting . if you want one please get intouch . Thank you .

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,  I do quite well selling these in the UK.

I'm not interested in selling them in Thailand, but youre more than welcome to have the installs which I update weekly which includes all the HD films & sky sports movies bbc etc.

free of charge of course for all the help this forum has given me :)

If your interested have a look on my youtube channel & if you want to have a go at doing it yourself I'll post up the download location for the install.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl57EcDH3jeNKpIZ5qEs1GA

The install goes onto the latest Enybox Quadcore EM8 with an 8core graphics GPU that can be bought from China approx $44.  

It is easy to do and take about 10 mins tops to get you up and running, they work all over the world with a good internet connection speed.

Thanks

Have a new batch of tv boxes in stock again now , so if anybody needs them fully loaded , please contact  me , Cheers

0806447814 .

What make are they ?

I currently have 2 

Android Smart box ,  RK3188  5000 bht

And the very latest  RK3288  . 6500 bht

Yeah ive something similar for 2 years and have all sky sports,bt sports,setanta and sky movies :)

whats the quality of your bt sports like mate.. most of my channels are just like tv but bt sports is'nt the best quality

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

I have an apple TV box but not a great deal of free things .are these all free views .

What do you get for free mate ?

I'm interested in getting one off u

Hi Alan , I had the Apple tv 2  when it was about , but these new android boxes are better now as the tech moves on . you get everything mentioned in the original post for free . and if you want more HD stuff , I have some cheap packages for that too , with no contract , just pay as you go telly if you want it .

I will send you a PM

I see lots of these Android streaming boxes for sale in the UK but not very many in the US. Can the UK boxes work in the u.s? Thanks!

I see lots of these Android streaming boxes for sale in the UK but not very many in the US. Can the UK boxes work in the u.s? Thanks!

Yes , they will work anywhere there is a decent internet connection , many people buy them from me to take to different places .

Forgive my technical ignorance,

are these just a plug in and use or do i need to do some technical stuff?

Do i need to do regular updates?

is it connected through wifi?

Do i watch it on a tv or on a laptop or similar?

Thank you i am over in December 

Do i need to use a special ip? address?

Just a quick question, for BBC Iplayer dont you have to be in the UK?

I need to use a VPN here in China on my PC and have it set up so it looks like I'm in London to be able to use it.

VPN's are old school  :GoldenSmile1:   .. for faster streaming you could try a Smart DNS service like Getflix ( http://www.getflix.com.au/ ) or UnoTelly (https://www2.unotelly.com/home ). I personally use Getflix which I only pay something like $ 3 a month, so much cheaper than VPN. I think GetFlix has a trail to see if it works for you. China could be a bit more tricky though but works great in Australia.

As for the streaming boxes, i've tried all the Android boxes / streaming solutions over the years and one day i'll get around to posting up my setup that works for me. The one thing I will say is free streaming is just that, so don't expect it to last forever, streams will change and come and go. Best to make sure you know how to update the box yourself or someone that can do it for you :Think1:

Do they work the other way around as well... As in watching thai TV in your home country?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VPN's are old school :GoldenSmile1: .. for faster streaming you could try a Smart DNS service like Getflix ( http://www.getflix.com.au/ ) or UnoTelly (https://www2.unotelly.com/home ). I personally use Getflix which I only pay something like $ 3 a month, so much cheaper than VPN. I think GetFlix has a trail to see if it works for you. China could be a bit more tricky though but works great in Australia.

I guess it's the same like unlocator.com, that makes some monkey business to your DNS-thingy?

I use unlocator in Pattaya, but as my internet provider, TOT, keeps changing the IP address, it can be a bit bothersome.

I guess it's the same like unlocator.com, that makes some monkey business to your DNS-thingy?

I use unlocator in Pattaya, but as my internet provider, TOT, keeps changing the IP address, it can be a bit bothersome.

I forgot about the IP change. I have mine configured on the router to auto update so it's seamless for me (Dynamic DNS).

Before I did that I just made a fav link on my browser which required one click to update the IP , then good to go again. My IP only ever changes when I reboot the router so not really a big problem.

Works well, just been watching Setanta HD Rugby, great channel, can spend your life watching HD sport 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Works well, just been watching Setanta HD Rugby, great channel, can spend your life watching HD sport 

Nice to hear ,

I have neglected this  thread a little been a little busy lately , but still have boxes for sale so if anybody needs on please get intouch     0806447814 .

Nice to hear ,

I have neglected this  thread a little been a little busy lately , but still have boxes for sale so if anybody needs on please get intouch     0806447814 .

Hi choonsy, interested in one of these, can you please tell me the difference between the RK3188 and the RK3288? Is it worth the extra $$ ?

Archived