IGNORED

TV BOXES ------ UK TV

choonsy

I have a few brand new TV boxes here , fully loaded with XBMC , watch live BBC , ITV , sky sports ,bbc iplayer , and itv player ., and loads of other stuff with no subscriptions , all you need is a decent internet connection .5000 bht each . 080 644 7814

sold a lot of these already and have great feedback. LaaMok included .

Regards

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been getting used to mine and so far so good, found the live games West Ham V Shalke, tried the BBC & ITV I players etc etc, all good and so many channels like Sky sports so plenty of choice.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Will these work anywhere in the world where there's a good strength Internet connection?

Build a man a fire,and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire,and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

What is the picture like ? Not fuzzy ? All sky sports available ?

What is the picture like ? Not fuzzy ? All sky sports available ?

You can buy them in Waterford for €90, all HD sky sports :)

You can buy them in Waterford for €90, all HD sky sports :)

What ?? Free sky sport included ? Can't be ?

What ?? Free sky sport included ? Can't be ?

Yeah ive something similar for 2 years and have all sky sports,bt sports,setanta and sky movies :)

Yeah ive something similar for 2 years and have all sky sports,bt sports,setanta and sky movies :)

How much to post to Swansea ;-)

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Thanks!

I'll have to read up on them. Reached the stage where I'm increasingly confused by technology :-)

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

if you are in pattaya , I have them and you can come round and have a demo , and I offer some decent after sales support . 

And yes they work anywhere in the world .

No More left until Thursday or Friday

How many have you sold ? If you don't mind me asking .. Do you set it up for them or just give em a box with Instructions book.

Just a quick question, for BBC Iplayer dont you have to be in the UK?

I need to use a VPN here in China on my PC and have it set up so it looks like I'm in London to be able to use it.

Bought one from Choonsy in Pattaya last month,more than happy with it.

John... you're immortal; Bill Shankly said to Jock Stein after Celtic won the European Cup May 25th 1967.

Just a quick question, for BBC Iplayer dont you have to be in the UK?

I need to use a VPN here in China on my PC and have it set up so it looks like I'm in London to be able to use it.

Hi John , that is all taken care of with this box . so no problems , you can use anywhere .

How many have you sold ? If you don't mind me asking .. Do you set it up for them or just give em a box with Instructions book.

Jockey you can buy them direct off the importer for about £30 if you buy 30/40

Google is your friend

Nice little mark up 1500 baht into 5000 baht

Google is your friend

then all you need to do is to spend a long time learning how to configure it properly .

then all you need to do is to spend a long time learning how to configure it properly .

and while you may be able to do it it is not an easy task and quite time consuming

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

and while you may be able to do it it is not an easy task and quite time consuming

Maybe time consuming

But a nice little side line

With a good mark up

Plenty of ex pats in Patts with time on their side to learn

Google is your friend

Plenty of wholesalers on Alibaba with gold star ratings

Selling these boxes

Maybe time consuming

But a nice little side line

With a good mark up

Plenty of ex pats in Patts with time on their side to learn

It's like anything else in Thailand you have to be quick of the mark and build your client base and reputation ! As just around the corner there are 100+ waiting to copy you  :Think1:

I don't see what the problem is if choonsy is making a couple of quid.

Yes, I can buy one in UK from ebay for around £60. Then I have to bring it to Thailand and figure out how to set it up. I am a complete novice when it comes to tech stuff, so I would probably pay someone £25 to set it up for me.

Then, if it doesn't work I'm screwed. Because I'm not going to get help from an ebayer in UK, and it would cost me an arm and a leg to post it back. Maybe my internet signal is not strong enough and I'm not entitled to a refund.

For sure I want one because I'm coming over in November for 6 months and I want some UK telly.

Choonsy.....If you will bring it to my condo in central pattaya and set it up for me I will gladly pay you 5000 baht.

Thanks!

I don't see what the problem is if choonsy is making a couple of quid.

Yes, I can buy one in UK from ebay for around £60. Then I have to bring it to Thailand and figure out how to set it up. I am a complete novice when it comes to tech stuff, so I would probably pay someone £25 to set it up for me.

Then, if it doesn't work I'm screwed. Because I'm not going to get help from an ebayer in UK, and it would cost me an arm and a leg to post it back. Maybe my internet signal is not strong enough and I'm not entitled to a refund.

For sure I want one because I'm coming over in November for 6 months and I want some UK telly.

Choonsy.....If you will bring it to my condo in central pattaya and set it up for me I will gladly pay you 5000 baht.

Thanks!

There is no problem in some one making a few quid

I run several business myself

Nothing wrong in advising the same item can be purchased much more cheaply from other suppliers

Competition is good for customers not for suppliers

Keeps prices down

It's like anything else in Thailand you have to be quick of the mark and build your client base and reputation ! As just around the corner there are 100+ waiting to copy you  :Think1:

Not just Thailand anywhere in the world

I have had countless lines copied over the years

No big deal NEXT

Archived