IGNORED

Hotel or Condo with nice pool that has steps

davidge

Can anyone recommend a hotel or Condo that has a nice swimming pool with proper steps built- in to get in and out and not just a metal ladder?

Location: Jomtien between Thep Prasit and Soi 10, as close to beach as possible OR Pattaya between North and South roads and beach side of Second Road.

I would prefer to pay under 1500 baht a night but could go to 2000 or so. It will be low season.

There are probably many, but it's difficult to see exactly what pools are like on most websites!

Thanks.

Oops. Forgot to say, if I really need to, but has to be guest friendly with no extra charge ;-)

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I'm staying at Sabai wing again in September, it has 3 pools, the one i used had steps, was approx £252 for 14 nights standard room or £293 (exactly) for pool view, balcony and bath which i booked. Price increases to high rate on 1st october.  In baht it's (at current rate) standard 950 baht, pool view is 1135 baht.

It's on soi 1 between beach road and 2nd road can enter Sabai Dee soapy from inside hotel, opposite is good market, short walk to Soi 6, beach and i found my last stay it was very quiet and had excellent aircon.

Thanks. I stayed at Sabai Lodge a few times - before they built all the new bits!

Think what they call the Dolphin Pool is the original. It's certainly on my list, and nice to know one pool is accessible!

suksabai residence,thepprasit rd,new rooms,good rates and nice pool  with easy acess

This is the pool at Sabai Wing (not been to Sabai Lodge) as you can see here (or at Agoda) there are 2 sets of steps, the loungers on the right get shade, the ones on the left the sun. 

263304_14031717220018731392_800x600.jpg

Great. Thanks. Straight to top of list :-)

Always liked the location.

Thanks to Michael as well. Think I'll need something a bit closer to the beach in Jomtien.

Probably going to do a week in Jomtien then two in Pattaya.

Sabai lodge on soi 2 has steps in two of their pools. well within your price range although the breakfast was a bit hit and miss when i stayed in january

Thanks for the info. I'm probably going to choose between Sabai Lodge/Wing and VT2A in Jomtien. Just having trouble getting prices for the latter!

Archived