Guile

Angeles City

Guile

I have done about 5 or 6 trips to AC now usually breaking my trip up a little with a few days down in Subic just to take a break from watching men that look like they could die of a heart attack at any moment from walking around with girls that would be too young for their grand daughters to hang around with lol. Also just for a break from eyesore tha AC really is before the glitz and glamour of Walking Street when it gets dark.

I have about 10 girls I regurlarly see and then mix that up with new bar fines and the occasional FL at HiSo. I usually start my trip to Blow row where I have a regular girl that gives the best head I've had in a long time and then just pick another girl to go with her, price is 800 pesos each and since one of them is a regular and I know her pretty well now I usually tip the 500 pesos each so still less than AU$50 for the 2 9 times out of 10 I just go for the blowjob and my regular now insists we film it each time and has talked her friends into it if they have been hesitant.

After this I usually do the shopping I need for the time I am there at SM Mall, usually grab a few new Tribal shirts (a huge brand in PI that is actually very stylish and is US based in CA). Then back to the hotel to wait until the night starts usually around 7pm-9pm. I usually stay at the Lewis grand a 5 star hotel about 1km or so from Walking st at about 4000 pesos a night unless I am staying for more than a week in which case I opt to go for Devera hotel and get a room for about half that.

I usually hit a few of my preferred bars Dollhouse, Sister Bar, Crystal Palace or Q Bar and if nothing catches my eye in those bars I will usually wait it out and hit High Society after midnight, sometimes I will barfine and then try and get rid of her so I can get a freelancer at Hiso after her but I find that most girls want to stay the night with me if I barfine them and I feel like a bit of a jerk if I boot them out so I mostly just stay with them or go get a freelancer with her if the occasion is suitable.

So far I have had none of the problems in the Phillies that I hear a lot of guys have and have never been ripped off, I have even tried leaving a 1000 peso note out a few times with Freelancers and never had that issue. I know the going rate for a Freelancer is 1000 pesos but I always give 2-3k (not negotiated, I've never had a freelancer ask a price first) I've even had a few semi refuse the money because they were not freelancers or because it was too much but I am always insistent that they take the money.

I think alot of the problem with guys having bad experiences with the girls is because they give the girl a bad experience I have witnessed a hell of a lot of complete assholes in the Phillies that treat the girls like shit which in my eyes is unacceptable and I come off as the jerk when I call them out on it but I will be who I am the same as they will I guess and that is probably the only bad thing I have witnessed there other than the sad poverty ofcourse is the arrogant, fat and old foreigners that come to the Phillipines and think that they are highly sought after and quickly forget that if it wasn't for their money they would be just as unpopular as they were in the country they came from, anyway enough of my rant haha, I'll post a few pics for you guys afterall that's what we are all here for.....

IMG_2512.JPG

DSC00573.JPG

DSC00652.JPG

DSC01667.JPG

DSC01546.JPG

DSC00257.JPG

DSC01588.JPG

20140228_002646.jpg

DSC01065.JPG

DSC01626.JPG

iLoveit

Nice. Thanks for sharing. It is a place i wanted to visit

P.A.A.G. Hunter

Guile,

Thanks for sharing... Lovely PI ladies. I haven't been out there yet but is on my Tavel Bucket List.

Cheers

A.

THAJEC

Thanks for sharing. I am thinking about the Philippines trip, but I still found the courage to go.

Trend_Setter

@Guile

Nice going player , i have and use the same tactics you use when i am in The Phillippines and by the looks of it you have nearly the same taste like i do and fuck nearly the same girls i do , cool......

The girl with the tattoo is also a regular of HS on my fuck list that i bang each time i am in town......

AC is for sure a Disneyland with sweet juicy pussy , i recommand each of you to visit......

Greetz , Trend_Setter

Syco

Great post , I've always wanted to try the Philippines ( AC ) , but the only time I can go is at Xmas , (I'm only interested in mongering , don't really care about anything else ) , would you recommend still going , because I've heard all the girls go back home then.

Edited by Pattaholic

Guile

Great post , I've always wanted to try the Philippines ( AC ) , but the only time I can go is at Xmas , (I'm only interested in mongering , don't really care about anything else ) , would you recommend still going , because I've heard all the girls go back home then.

Many will go home for Xmas that is true but the place never closes down, I've been there at xmas before and hardly even noticed that it was any different, it is just the same as any time during the off season, the old wives tale of the best ones go home is the same bullshit I heard from Thailand yet some of the best looking girls I have met through Thailand work year round unless a family emergency or the like pops up, sure some will still take holidays home but I personally think it's the majority that have their monthlys coinciding with holidays that take the trips home.

It's definitely worth visiting, girls speak great english, are friendlier than Thais, cheaper and give a far better experience I find, the only problem with PI often is the rude arrogant overweight and old men the place attracts so as long as you can show the girls a little respect I would highly recommend you visit even if it is over the xmas break.

sunsandsurf

AC is a bad bad place. All mongerers and other men should just stay away.

Edited by sunsandsurf

Trend_Setter

@SunSandSurf

AC is a bad bad place ???? , care to explain ????

Greetz , Trend_Setter

Guile

AC is a bad bad place. All mongerers and other men should just stay away.

based on what champ???????????

If you are going to make those kind of statements back it up with something, I've been there 5 or 6 times with no problems other than dipshit foreigners with shit attitudes, so explain what is wrong with AC

Guile

Wait I just saw you were interested in ladyboys sunsandsurf so yeah if ur looking for ladyboys AC is not gonna be you #1 destination stick to Thailand.

Trend_Setter

Even if he was looking for ladyboy which i can confirm he is still in the right place with lot`s of cuttie walking around there , he still have to give a good reason why , so i am very interested to see his feedback....

Greetz , Trend_Setter

sunsandsurf

...jeesh... all wrong, saying that purely for selfish reasons.. trying to discourage too many mongerers from going so there is more for me...

it was a joke... Hello...

Edited by sunsandsurf

Guile

...jeesh... all wrong, saying that purely for selfish reasons.. trying to discourage too many mongerers from going so there is more for me...

it was a joke... Hello...

fair enough mate, remember that sarcasm does not emulate through text without a wink wink or atleast a lol at the end but in that case yes I agree everyone should stay away I will visit and let you all know when it is safe to return lol.

Guile

Trendsetter if you are looking for ladyboys I wouldn't bother with AC mate i am not into ladyboys but I can appreciate that they can be very attractive since they look like ladies, however AC has very few ladyboys I've seen no more than 30 in my time there and only about 5-10 of them have been above a 5, they don't have they great bodies (tits) Thai ladyboys do and all are freelancers and from what I've heard off some punters is many won't fuck anyway they just try and trick drunk guys into bj's and play off they are girls, then there is the inherent risk that all ladyboys in Phillipines are freelancers as it is illegal for them to work in bars as far as I am aware.

Trend_Setter

@Guile

Dont want to turn your thread in to a ladyboy one , so i will keep it short......

Been going to Asia for 20 years now on the ladyboy hunt , been there dont that.....

Which 10 years very much active in the phillippines and AC is no exceptions , when i say that AC has some beauty believe me because i know them and have them all in my network in the p4p scene or not

From freelance till girls working and earning a decent living , from the poor till the rich one , been there done that......

And they all fuck if they can get some cash , tap there pussyass each time i am in town , no probleem abouth that.......

Ps. look at your PM

Greetz , Trend_Setter

Guile

@Guile

Dont want to turn your thread in to a ladyboy one , so i will keep it short......

Been going to Asia for 20 years now on the ladyboy hunt , been there dont that.....

Which 10 years very much active in the phillippines and AC is no exceptions , when i say that AC has some beauty believe me because i know them and have them all in my network in the p4p scene or not

From freelance till girls working and earning a decent living , from the poor till the rich one , been there done that......

And they all fuck if they can get some cash , tap there pussyass each time i am in town , no probleem abouth that.......

Ps. look at your PM

Greetz , Trend_Setter

Haha no worries bud I got you confused with pattaholic who has never been, I guess you would be better versed on the subject since your actively seeking them I have just personally never seen one that I though damn I wish that was a girl but I've seen hundreds in Thailand lol.

check my private messages?

Trend_Setter

No probleem bro , to get back on topic , how was your stay at grand lewis did you find the interior also to be outdate like some guest are reporting on other forums , ever been to ABC ????

Greetz , Trend_Setter

Guile

No probleem bro , to get back on topic , how was your stay at grand lewis did you find the interior also to be outdate like some guest are reporting on other forums , ever been to ABC ????

Greetz , Trend_Setter

I've stayed at both mate, I love the lewis grand and no I can't say I have noticed that, the only downside of the LG is how far it is from WS, however they do provide a complimentary vehicle I still feel like I should tip so it's no different from getting a trike.

I find the LG rooms are bigger and better than the ABC and 1000 pesos cheaper but the pool at the ABC is without a doubt one of the best I have seen to date.

popeye30

Very nice girls,

the last pic, the girl with the black shirt, she is a stunner for me.

i never pick up a girl from HS,

maybe i should do it next time.

cloakxxx

quite a collection there.  nicely done.

Guile

Very nice girls,

the last pic, the girl with the black shirt, she is a stunner for me.

i never pick up a girl from HS,

maybe i should do it next time.

She is not a high society girl in fact only the 2 girls in the pink room are. The rest are barfines.

mbh461

I love AC so much! I do the same thing as you described. I treat the girls like ladies and I have never had a bad experience!

Laid Back Larry

Whats the logistics invokvled, getting to AC - you fly in to Manilla and......?

VIsa requirements - upon arrival?

Guile

Whats the logistics invokvled, getting to AC - you fly in to Manilla and......?

VIsa requirements - upon arrival?

visa on arrival just a 28 day stamp (free entry) around US$12.50 departure tax. You can fly direct to Clarke Airbase and get a cab for around $10 or free pick up from a lot of hotels

Or fly to manila and get a private car to AC (around $65-75) or a cheaper alternative is to get a metred taxi to Pasay bus terminal then catch a bus to Dau and then a trike to your hotel all up should cost around $15 but takes 1-4 hrs longer than a private taxi.