IGNORED

Has Pattaya something equal to the OZ Bar in Phuket (Patong)?

Bionic

Hey guys,

I'm not exactly a Pattaya expert. On my last trip I have been to Patts for the frist time and I was rather lost. My next trip

is already planned for October and I plan to spend a few more days there.

Since I'm a huge fan of the OZ Bar in Patong, I'm looking for something equal in Patts. Could anyone point me in the right direction?

For the guys who haven't been to Patong, OZ Bar is a big Bar with pool tables up and downstairs. While I never go upstairs, downstairs

you can play pool competition all night long (all vs all). TV screens are everywhere playing sport (that doesn't matter to me).

It's a great place to meet other foreigners and there are no working girls, just general staff.

Thanks guys

gz Bionic

Agreed that it is a great bar to go to in Patong but I cannot think of any bar at all like it in pattaya.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

hm is there something like an "open pool competition / restaurant" thing instead?

There are a few aussie bars in oattaya but nothing quite like that. Roo bar in Walking Street for a hassle free drink, good starting point. Boxing roo in 3rd road is also low hassle, you'll meet mainly expats out there. There's also the ned Kelly bar in soi chaiyapoom

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

There are a few aussie bars in oattaya but nothing quite like that. Roo bar in walking street for a hassle free drink, good starting point. Boxing roo in 3rd road is also low hassle, you'll meet mainly expats out there. There's also the ned Kelly bar in soi chaiyapoom

Thanks mate, sounds like 3 bars I should checkout !

There are a few aussie bars in oattaya but nothing quite like that. Roo bar in walking street for a hassle free drink, good starting point. Boxing roo in 3rd road is also low hassle, you'll meet mainly expats out there. There's also the ned Kelly bar in soi chaiyapoom

Ned kelly bar is on soi Lengkee.......

hm is there something like an "open pool competition / restaurant" thing instead?

Megabreak in soi Diana has open pool competitions,if that's what you want.

Robw

Archived