Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Potential Jet Ski Scam foiled by Pattaya Port Authorities

Pattaya One

A Chinese couple, who were told that they had caused 15,000 Baht’s worth of damage to a Jet Ski after they returned it back to the operator sought assistance from the Pattaya Port Authorities leading...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]iEj1PRBH2Gg

View the full article

Did I just read that?

So on it goes, and this official has never heard of the scam before? looks to me that he is in on it, I think he will regret this picture

jet-ski-2.jpg

those crazy chinese!   I bet they did hit a rock, trashed his jetski and got him in trouble with the authorities!

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

I wish the army would round up all those jetski bastards.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

I wish the army would round up all those jetski bastards.

And shoot them.

:GoldenSmile1: 

Bahahahahahahaha that is fucking awesome, I avoid the jetskis at all cost in Thailand though as anybody who is not a complete newcomer to Thailand knows the jetski renters have the integrity of a Pattaya taxi driver.

• 2 weeks later...

Pattaya To Control Jet Ski Operators

0162.jpg

Pattaya administrative officers have set out to control the jet ski operators after the operators had ripped off many tourists and have been doing so for many years. Plus they aimed to set up a sub-committee in order to control the operators.

PATTAYA Recently- Mr.Sakchai Tang-Ho-chief district of Bang Lamung- said in a Pattaya business and tourism association conference which was held at the Grand Sole Hotel Pattaya that jet ski operators had exploited the customers by collecting a large amount of money for the so called repairs. Also they had been doing this for many years which had actually affected tourism in Pattaya.

Recently the tourism-sport bureau of Chonburi had ordered the marine department to solve this problem by making all operators to register with the marine department. Also the operators need to have insurance for each boat in order to cover any damage caused by tourists.

However jet skis are not covered with insurance because Thai law doesnt allow this type of water craft. As a result of this, the operators werent able to insure their boats.

Mr.Sakchai said that officials need to discuss with the operators again and the officers needed to find a special zone for jet ski operators. Also they aimed to set up a sub-committee so that they can find a way to sort out this ever growing problem and those operators who operate illegally.

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/pattaya-news/pattaya-control-jet-ski-operators/

Archived