achmmc

First time in Cebu City...

Sloracer

please don't give them 1500p that is outrageous ! 500 is going price.

500 is the going price for a back street skank, crack whore, good luck with that!

joemu1

great tips heading that way soon. whats the go on the tourist islands such as boracay?

Sloracer

I was in Boracay in January this year, is there some specific info you need.

Boracay is very busy tourist spot that's probably been a little overdeveloped.

It's got good nightlife and white sandy beaches with aqua blue water. The main area is a stretch of beach with wall to wall bars, restaurants and hotels. There is a small p4p scene, mainly hookers that hang out on the beach strip.

I liked the beach vibe and the range of entertainment on the beach. There's is literally different a band playing about every 50 metres plus fire shows and stuff.

The other side of the island (where the kite and windsurfers go) is quiter but the beaches not as nice.

Williamtell

A few different opinions here but very informative. Thanks for all the inputs.

achmmc

please don't give them 1500p that is outrageous ! 500 is going price.

??? ~$10usd???  lfmao  maybe for a l.b.

bane89

Thanks for the heads up guys about Cebu..I have been looking on DIA recently and had a lot of girls emailing me and 75% are fucking hot , so I thought fuck it Im off to Cebu but after reading this probably not. But I am going to catch up with friend in Makati soon and this will be my 1st trip to Phils..but done 20 trips to Thailand. Looked on youtube to get a feeling for it, seems like a smaller version of nana/ws ? 

75% of DIA filipinas being hot? Not really :D

kantutero

1500 is the going rate despite the so called expert claiming he gets it for 500 like Nok Tang claiming he gets the best Walking Street gogo girls for 300Baht after hours. The 500 pisos girls re downtown on Colon and Junquera and Sangiacomo streest, not  uptown at Mango. Its like claiming he pays Saphan Kwai prices at the soi 33 art bars. 

Boracay "a little overdeveloped" you say?  The place was ruined the last time I visited and that was in 1995.  Like a minitiature version of Samui but with so much coliform it would be banned to swim there under first World standards and  without Soi Green Mango. Most overrated island in Asia.

Cebu is way underrated for mongering; no good beaches within an hours drive unless you consider the artificial one at the Mactan Shangri La. A couple hours further afield and there are empty beaches that put Kata or Chaweng to shame. 

Edited by kantutero

Bad Robot 2045

great tips heading that way soon. whats the go on the tourist islands such as boracay?

Just posted my report on Boracay in this forum

Hurtit4u

Def wanna check this place out, I here it's a booming college town? I was told the college gals could use the extra support so it's pretty easy to have a ton of fun

sudsy

75% of DIA filipinas being hot? Not really :D

I think he said the ones that contacted him were hot.  Some guys just have it.  :Piss2: