achmmc

First time in Cebu City...

achmmc

With little notice, I ended up having three nights in Cebu City and wanted to share what I learned.

1.  This is not LOS.  But Filipino pussy is available easily and cheaply.  Go directly to Mango Square Mall (not a mall, a bunch of bars in a "U" shape config.  Free lance everywhere and cheap.  Nothing over 1,500pc.

2.  Stay @ nearby Crown Regency hotel, 4 star, great location, stupid easy walking distance to Mango Mall.  Guest tolerate (id @desk, no extra charge)  Crown Regency hotel.  Mega big, tall, just look in the sky to find it. Easy if you're buzzed or in a taxi.

3. If you want a very nice ST hotel, go to nearby Queensland Manor Condominiums on V. Rama.  The taxis seem to know this place and will pull into an underground garage. The doorman will immediately know what you want when you step out with a girl.  339pc for about two hours.  Excellent room, clean, up to date, easy, private.

Edited by achmmc

achmmc

Some thoughts on this article:  http://www.guidetocebu.com/what-to-do-in-cebu/nightlife-in-cebu.html

Regarding:  "this is where most "swindling" takes place. "   REALLY?  Only a true newb, a total drunk or a dumb ass is going to get swindled here.  Keep your head on, talk to girls, use your normal street and p2p "spidey sense" and this is just like anywhere else you've been to.

"...in bars where girls sweet talk you to buying them more drink making you think that they like you."  wft?  First, I was quite happy to buy girls full hit alcohol drinks in f.l. places like J-Ave Super Club in Mango Mall.  They can get pretty hammered.

Never went to IT Park, I had no reason to bother to look.  "picking up girls here is quite easier than would be picking one up in IT Park"   Well, yes, from my experience, every Flip girl in the plaza is looking for money for cash.  Especially the hot ones.  Just a matter if they are comfortable enough with you to do it.  Be patient, the girls are there and just hang out. 

About taxi's take only the WHITE TAXI's.  All of them are strictly regulated meter based and you're not going to get screwed over.  Not saying they don't find an extra stop light here and there, but this won't come to more than a few extra pesos, big friggin deal.

Edited by achmmc

achmmc

J-Ave Super Club toward the back of Mango Mall, 100pc cover with one free drink, worth every pc.. Some of the girls are completely alone, others in a group of two, some more.  You're going to need to have a minor amount of "game" to approach some of the girl clusters (4-6) and they will let you know pretty quick what your odds are.  I found that within these groups, normally there was at least one or two girls that are using the group as temporary cover/protection to decide who they will go with.  Sometimes it was the hottest in the group, sometimes not.  You can always move on and I suggest that you be very picky.  There are a hell of a lot of girls coming into the mall at all hours. 

J-Ave is a high energy EDM nightclub that is also a magnet for hot, young, Philippine freelance pussy.  As in at least two thirds of the girls are looking for  P4P.  Your odds are extremely good approaching nearly any unattached girl in this club or in the bar and seating area just outside J-Ave.  I was there on a Saturday night at midnight till 2:30.  This place was full.  Girls rotating through here all night.  Quite a few get seriously shit faced.

I walked over to J-Ave in Mango Square at ~3:00AM in the morning on SUNDAY.  Not crowded, about 50% girls, 50% guys.  Girls were looking for play and there were plenty of them.  I'll conclude your odds are extremely high any day of the week at any time much after 9:00pm..  Every time I think about the girls available in this place, I was glad I held out for something that really caught my eye.  Best was a very pretty, off shift Go-Go girl who was with two other gg girlfriends.

Edited by achmmc

achmmc

I did run into some problems with the sort of girls I picked.  I like spinners, no more than 5 feet tall, under 100lbs.  I keep running into some issues with my dick size and what these girls seem able to handle.  I am not huge, but I am presenting about 8" (20cm) of boner to these girls and it is thick.  I'd make sure they felt it in the club and mentioned this before we left.  But then when it out and standing off my body at full hit they all act like they've never seen something that size.  Odd I think, but I seriously believe them from some of the initial reactions.

Seems to work out better if the girl has had a little more to drink.  In every case this trip (including some in Thailand) I was told "too big" , "can't do big-long" and other yelps of protest.. I promise not to hurt them with it, I'd take some time to get their pussy wet and I used high end lube to ease things.  Some girls would take a bit of time to relax from the pain (?) and move to pain/pleasure, but it wasn't easy for them.  Other just grimaced the entire time, sort of hot but I also knew from prior experience that they can only take it for so long until they just demand you finish by jacking off on their tits or something.  Not the preferred outcome when your cock is surrounded by the soft, warm, pink velvet of a young Filipino or Thai girl's tight pussy.

Left me thinking that bigger is not always better as it is no good to have girls scared of your junk, I just want a good fuck and that's what I bring to the party.   

Edited by achmmc

Thanks for the report.

I'm currently planning my next trip towards the holiday season. 16 days in the Philippines and 14 days in Thailand.

On this next trip, I plan to spend 4 nights in Angeles, 5 nights in Makati, 6 or 7 nights in Cebu, and then 14 nights in Pattaya.

I eventually want to explore and experience Palwan, including Puerto Princesa, El Nido, and Coron, but some other time.

I've got a couple of Cebu threads going on at Philippine-Addicts and [email protected], including a hotel to stay at with a nice swimming pool. I see you're recommending the Crown Regency, but I'm leaning towards Quest or the Mandarin. Close to Ayala Mall.

I will shoot you a pm in the near future as I'll have some more Cebu questions for you. Been to the Philippines a few times (Pampanga, Zambales, Makati) but this will be my first time in Cebu.

achmmc

Thanks for the report.

I've got a couple of Cebu threads going on at Philippine-Addicts and [email protected], including a hotel to stay at with a nice swimming pool. I see you're recommending the Crown Regency, but I'm leaning towards Quest or the Mandarin. Close to Ayala Mall.

I think that six or seven nights in Cebu City would get old. I did manage to make the most of the few nights.  Having spent time in Thailand and reading what is in Angeles City, I would be staying in those places longer.  In my case, I had flight connections out of CEB and some weather related delays that put me here.  I was happy to find what could be done with relative modest effort at Mango Mall.  Patience is key.  The girls want your money and will compete for it. 

AND fyi,

I stayed in the Mandarin Plaza hotel Cebu one night because Castle Peak hotel was full and this was walking distance away.  If this is the hotel you refer to, imho: Stay the hell out of that place.  It targets local market family get together, birthdays, weddings, graduations and every conceivable reason asian families get together. Then  there is a 2,000pc "guest fee".  So screw that.  At check in I said two adults.  i was asked for the name and id of the second person.  Obviously that had yet to be determined.

Did I mention that the Mandarin was positively over run with Filipino families with small kids that get released into the hallways starting at six fucking AM in the morning.  

Edited by achmmc

achmmc

Mango Square Mall begins at 7-9pm,  modestly at first in the general area of the taxi/bus stand at the street and some of the food places. The girl count continues to build along the perimeter of the square. Most guys are ignoring them.  If you go proactive on something that catches your eye, you are going to have a good chance.  There was always a few to be seen and then you'll notice much more as the evening continues.  I didn't actually hang out there, but came and went a different times for some of the food in the area and always checked what was going on.

You'll see f.l. girls at outdoor tables with a soda, or hanging around.  Most of them are looking out for guys. Because this is a known p4p area, few good girls are going to hang around the place.  And the tempo picks up the later it gets and doesn't really end until sunrise.  I left with a girl at 530am in the morning from J-Ave.   Walking out, through the plaza, another girl who sort of knew the girl I was with starting teasing her friend, asking repeatedly "how much?", "how much".  She was actually sort of cute, legal but young, with braces.  Slightly buzzed, she wanted to get me away from her friend. The girl I was with told her in no uncertain terms to "be quiet" and to "fuck off" a few times.  I'm sure that little hottie was going to be half price of the 1500pc that was my top budget.   I'd have done other girl another day, but I had a 2pm flight.  I am left wondering how cheap some of these girls could be had for.  it is just stupid cheap at 1500 pc to usd at $34.  But I think you could get into the $25 range with minor haggling.  Not my style at these rates.  Plus the girls were going to have to deal with my 8" and I don't think it was easy for any of them.  As I was serious when I told them we could stop and they could leave, no problem.  They wanted the money, I wanted their tight little asian cunts, so they dealt with it.

Edited by achmmc

Mandarin Guest Fee noted.

I will book Quest.

I agree with what you're saying, and I agree that Angeles is where it's at, I'm by no means a newbie with the Philippines, however, this is New Year's, and from what I hear on the sister forum, the worst time of year to be in AC. Pretty girls are hone with their families and only the chubby and depressed are on Fields.

I'm avoiding Pattaya during Christmas and New Year's as well. During this time in Pattaya, it's super crowded, more expensive, very competitive, and not as nice. I'm arriving Pattaya on Monday, January 5th, still a busy time, but after the New Year's weekend.

I normally travel every November and May, but starting in 2015, I'll be taking three trips to SEA per year.

mbh461

Maybe I need to stop in to Cebu for a day or 2 on my next visit, sounds enticing! 

johnnydd

I'd say a couple of days in Cebu is enough. I've been there and I am in no hurry to go back and doubt I ever will be back. I do like Ayala Mall and SM Mall as getting hit on by random girls can really boost a guy's ego :)

I found Cebu to be dirty, poor and confusing. I stayed over on Mactan at the time so had to taxi into the City (short ride) but the taxi driver only charged $10/hour so I had him stay with me and wait as I was out doing my thing. 

militryman

Well as a newbie to cebu staying in mactan I can see why you think is dirty but go to cebu city and is another story. Imho I loved it and met loads of dia and fc girls. Will go back

johnnydd

Well as a newbie to cebu staying in mactan I can see why you think is dirty but go to cebu city and is another story. Imho I loved it and met loads of dia and fc girls. Will go back

Maybe I didn't give it enough of a chance but first impressions were not good. We went to a hostess club in Cebu based on a recommendation from our taxi driver one night and wound up paying over 4000 pesos before we barely finished two drinks. It was a total ripoff joint so we high-tailed out of there and went to a bar near Mango area. I get a bit uneasy when guards at these clubs stand outside with shotguns.

achmmc

Maybe I didn't give it enough of a chance but first impressions were not good. We went to a hostess club in Cebu based on a recommendation from our taxi driver one night and wound up paying over 4000 pesos before we barely finished two drinks. It was a total ripoff joint so we high-tailed out of there and went to a bar near Mango area. I get a bit uneasy when guards at these clubs stand outside with shotguns.

I noticed guards with shotguns outside shopping malls and banks in the area as well.  Because even a really dumb fuck is going move on when presented with those weapons. That made me feel safer.

About cabbies, mine offered to take me to some "young girls"  and mumbled something about 15 y.o..   urrr, nope, not going to happen.  i think Pattaya-Addicts has plenty of solid info by tried and true members then to risking taking "suggestions" from these types.

Edited by achmmc

Ozzy Ed

Great info.

adamace

Thanks for the report.

I'm currently planning my next trip towards the holiday season. 16 days in the Philippines and 14 days in Thailand.

On this next trip, I plan to spend 4 nights in Angeles, 5 nights in Makati, 6 or 7 nights in Cebu, and then 14 nights in Pattaya.

I eventually want to explore and experience Palwan, including Puerto Princesa, El Nido, and Coron, but some other time.

I will shoot you a pm in the near future as I'll have some more Cebu questions for you. Been to the Philippines a few times (Pampanga, Zambales, Makati) but this will be my first time in Cebu.

I,ve stayed in both the mandarin and the quest before. They are right next to eachother right across from the best mall in Cebu, ayala mall. Mandarin rooms were good, quite large with very good wifi. Not sure about guest fee as I was there with my girlfriend. The quest hotel has smaller rooms and pretty average wifi, but a better buffet breakfast. My favourite hotel in Cebu city is easily radison blu, but a bit far from mango if that's what your looking to go a lot.

adamace

Security guys with shotguns all over manila and Cebu lol. Its a real eye opener when you go for the first time and see it!

LRanger

Thailand and the many destinations within it still take a lot of beating.  Reading this report doesn't compel me to add Cebu to the list of to do's.

reddevil

Great info there thanks.Cebu and Mataki seem to have some seriously hot looking women 

Captain Courageous

With little notice, I ended up having three nights in Cebu City and wanted to share what I learned.

1.  This is not LOS.  But Filipino pussy is available easily and cheaply.  Go directly to Mango Square Mall (not a mall, a bunch of bars in a "U" shape config.  Free lance everywhere and cheap.  Nothing over 1,500pc.

2.  Stay @ nearby Crown Regency Hotel, 4 star, great location, stupid easy walking distance to Mango Mall.  Guest tolerate (id @desk, no extra charge)  Crown Regency Hotel.  Mega big, tall, just look in the sky to find it. Easy if you're buzzed or in a taxi.

3. If you want a very nice ST hotel, go to nearby Queensland Manor Condominiums on V. Rama.  The taxis seem to know this place and will pull into an underground garage. The doorman will immediately know what you want when you step out with a girl.  339pc for about two hours.  Excellent room, clean, up to date, easy, private.

Thanks mate, I've noted your advice.

sunjun

Cebu City is a ---- hole. There are many other places to visit in the Philippines. Have a driver take you to the beach probably will end up at a beach at Crimson or something and that is man made. The problem is the place is filled with drink -----ers. Mango square is small and not to much prospects there. In the bars they ask you for inflated drinks. Most girls are paid girls just to get you to buy drinks. Sorry I have this opinion but I was just there. No this is not Thailand when it comes to this place. Spend your money on somewhere more profitable but if you are a drinker go ahead and pay inflated prices. Now the only thing that might be good is of you get off the island and get to another island quick. Maybe you will have a great time. 

manchester012

Man, The Philippines is the pits. It's a pity though, they have such beautiful girls there. Imo I really don't think it's a place you wanna stay to long in.

Man, The Philippines is the pits. It's a pity though, they have such beautiful girls there. Imo I really don't think it's a place you wanna stay to long in.

ProudAussie

Thanks for the heads up guys about Cebu..I have been looking on DIA recently and had a lot of girls emailing me and 75% are fucking hot , so I thought fuck it Im off to Cebu but after reading this probably not. But I am going to catch up with friend in Makati soon and this will be my 1st trip to Phils..but done 20 trips to Thailand. Looked on youtube to get a feeling for it, seems like a smaller version of nana/ws ? 

sabato

Thanks for the heads up guys about Cebu..I have been looking on DIA recently and had a lot of girls emailing me and 75% are fucking hot , so I thought fuck it Im off to Cebu but after reading this probably not. But I am going to catch up with friend in Makati soon and this will be my 1st trip to Phils..but done 20 trips to Thailand. Looked on youtube to get a feeling for it, seems like a smaller version of nana/ws ? 

AC was gold for naturally busty women a few months back, had more hits in a short time period than I've ever had in Pattaya. Meaning so many to choose from, had trouble deciding who to see on any given night. Not something I have happen in Pattaya, even though Pattaya has way more girls.

zmth

Mango Square Mall begins at 7-9pm,  modestly at first in the general area of the taxi/bus stand at the street and some of the food places. The girl count continues to build along the perimeter of the square. Most guys are ignoring them.  If you go proactive on something that catches your eye, you are going to have a good chance.  There was always a few to be seen and then you'll notice much more as the evening continues.  I didn't actually hang out there, but came and went a different times for some of the food in the area and always checked what was going on.

You'll see f.l. girls at outdoor tables with a soda, or hanging around.  Most of them are looking out for guys. Because this is a known p4p area, few good girls are going to hang around the place.  And the tempo picks up the later it gets and doesn't really end until sunrise.  I left with a girl at 530am in the morning from J-Ave.   Walking out, through the plaza, another girl who sort of knew the girl I was with starting teasing her friend, asking repeatedly "how much?", "how much".  She was actually sort of cute, legal but young, with braces.  Slightly buzzed, she wanted to get me away from her friend. The girl I was with told her in no uncertain terms to "be quiet" and to "fuck off" a few times.  I'm sure that little hottie was going to be half price of the 1500pc that was my top budget.   I'd have done other girl another day, but I had a 2pm flight.  I am left wondering how cheap some of these girls could be had for.  it is just stupid cheap at 1500 pc to usd at $34.  But I think you could get into the $25 range with minor haggling.  Not my style at these rates.  Plus the girls were going to have to deal with my 8" and I don't think it was easy for any of them.  As I was serious when I told them we could stop and they could leave, no problem.  They wanted the money, I wanted their tight little asian cunts, so they dealt with it.

please don't give them 1500p that is outrageous ! 500 is going price.

misteregg

Yes, please don't spend your money on whatever you want, perish the thought, spend it to get acceptance on here