IGNORED

(UK) GUM clinics.... Simple question guys

jumpman233345

So I have been back many many weeks now, tomorrow I need to ring the GUM clinic to get my results, "shittin bricks a little bit to be honest lol!!"

Simple question for you all... If something bad was detected in the results would I have been contacted first? prior to me having to ringing tomorrow for the results?

Thanks 

Posted Image

Not always

I have always had a Text sent and everyone else I know also did Did you opt out of this method ?

They will not say via Text if HIV mind want a face to face

Not always

I have always had a Text sent and everyone else I know also did Did you opt out of this method ?

They will not say via Text if HIV mind want a face to face

Cheers Ghosty 

She said to me in the consultation/testing that due to the nature of the tests (full testing for everything - and being a high risk country) that it would be best to ring for the results as as opposed to getting a text.

I had no qualms with this so just accepted it :) 

Think they would of rang to pull me in for a chat if something bad was detected mate? 

thanks 

Posted Image

Cheers Ghosty 

She said to me in the consultation/testing that due to the nature of the tests (full testing for everything - and being a high risk country) that it would be best to ring for the results as as opposed to getting a text.

I had no qualms with this so just accepted it :) 

Think they would of rang to pull me in for a chat if something bad was detected mate? 

thanks

Yeah more than likely unless they gona tell you to come in for a rabbit 5555

best of luck sure all will be fine

Yeah more than likely unless they gona tell you to come in for a rabbit 5555

best of luck sure all will be fine

555.....Cheers ma man! - Appreciated!!  

Posted Image

your over stressing .. all will be fine!

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

your over stressing .. all will be fine!

Respect to you my friend! take care 

Posted Image

May I ask..

Do you do this caper every trip, or was there a specific reason fir having the check.?

May I ask..

Do you do this caper every trip, or was there a specific reason fir having the check.?

Of cause not ! Broken condoms due to UK supply running out 

Posted Image

I go about 12 weeks after I get back for a full check up or straight away if I believe I have reason to. Mostly I go to pick up free condoms and lube - they know full well what I get up to so they always give me a massive bag full!

I got the results the other day and they were all negative!!  :GoldenSmile1: ....chuffed and relived ....cheers guys

Posted Image

Archived