IGNORED

RightSaid's Big Five-0 Birthday Party

rightsaid

Saturday 9th August 2008

RightSaid's Big Five-0 Birthday Party.

You are invited to attend a night of fun and frivolity at TQ2.

Great music, Ice cold drinks, Sexy ladies and shows, and some of the best food in Pattaya.

So if you are in town come on down and say hello, and I'll do my best to make sure you have a great time.

Party starts 8pm.

Edited by rightsaid

I will be sure to bring a group of at least ten or so with me to help you celebrate proper Alf.

Any Guinness ? :Chokdee: Any ST rooms ? :P If both of them yeah, then i,m coming :Hello:

sounds like a great place to be that night i would love to be there but popping out of the country for a couple of days

Have it in my Diary and looking forward to wishing you a happy birthday. Cheers and see you around 8.00pm 9th August. :D

I will be sure to bring a group of at least ten or so with me to help you celebrate proper Alf.

Hi Jason,

It'll be good to meet you mate. Missed you last time. We need to do a bit of a crawl together.

Alf.

Any Guinness ? :Beer1: Any ST rooms ? :BJ3: If both of them yeah, then i,m coming :D

ST room - Yes. Guinness - No. Does that mean MAYBE you'll be coming? :Party1:

Have it in my Diary and looking forward to wishing you a happy birthday. Cheers and see you around 8.00pm 9th August. :001_Thank_You5:

Look forward to buying you a beer mate.

Edited by rightsaid

sounds like a great place to be that night i would love to be there but popping out of the country for a couple of days

Sorry you'll miss it. I'll ask the guys to leave a couple of girls for you when you get back. :001_Thank_You5:

perhaps i should pop in a few days earlier there might not be any girls left when i get back hehe

Hi Jason,

It'll be good to meet you mate. Missed you last time. We need to do a bit of a crawl together.

Alf.

You can bet on it. Your bar definitely manages to pull even the darksiders into the light lol. So we'll be sure to bring some of them along too.

• 2 weeks later...

Have a great night on the 9 August Alf.

I can't make the party but will drop in to say hello when I hit Pattaya again in October!

It was a pleasure having a beer with you last trip!

• 2 weeks later...

Was in tq2 last night and was really impressed with the lineup, some cute girls in there right now. Look forward to many more drinks with you Alf.

Aâ™  If you're gonna be dumb you gotta be tough

Final BUMP. :P

My sincere thanks for all the best wishes.

Hope to see those of you in town, for those who can't make it I promise to take pictures.

Alf.

Edited by rightsaid

Was lucky enough to attend your last 2 bdays Alf ,but Will miss it by a couple of days :Who_Cares:

But will catch up with you after the 12th ,You should have recovered by then (remember your 48th ,Oh yeah you probabley WONT :P:D )

Have a GREAT NIGHT mate and look forward to catching up for a beer Mate :OMFG:

Bruiser

Was lucky enough to attend your last 2 bdays Alf ,but Will miss it by a couple of days :Hair_Out1:

But will catch up with you after the 12th ,You should have recovered by then (remember your 48th ,Oh yeah you probabley WONT :D:D )

Have a GREAT NIGHT mate and look forward to catching up for a beer Mate :Bravo1:

Bruiser

You DID have to mention that! :rolleyes:

Look forward to sharing a few beers with you when you get here.

Alf.

I will be there with a friend of yours and our main intention will be to get you absolutely shitfacedmaomakMAKdrunk :Hair_Out1:

What is your spirit of choice ?

Testicles

I will be there with a friend of yours and our main intention will be to get you absolutely shitfacedmaomakMAKdrunk :rolleyes:

What is your spirit of choice ?

Barcardi and Coke.

Should be an interesting night. :Hair_Out1:

Mindful of tonight's party in TQ2, I foolishly thought I would have a fairly quiet night out, so I went to Secrets for a couple of drinks with the intention of then moving onto Cherry Bar and FLB.

BIG MISTAKE!

Many thanks to Ben for the cake and drinks. I have only one word to say:

HANGOVER!!!!!!!!

If this is an indication of the party tonight. I'm really not looking forward to Sunday morning. :( I'm too old for this shit. :07:

Edited by rightsaid

Alf happy birthday mate, you dont look a day over 19, ok I lie, wish I was there partying with you buddy.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

Many happy returns Alf: Dam near my age, just hope you never catch up. Have a great time wish I could be there.

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.