IGNORED

Passport copy Soi Buakhao

izzyg

After the recent information here on the forum I intend to get a credit card sized copy of my passport and visa this trip. Can anyone recommend a print shop that can do this, preferably on Soi Buakhao or Soi Diana?

Yes if you come up soi Diana to Baukhao and turn right, then immediately across the road you will see a Kodak shop who does them, he used to charge 100baht for two but may have risen in price but well worth it, laminated as well.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Sez on another forum via quotes from a police official that copies arent acceptable. i really dont wanna risk carrying my passport.

A copy is better than nothing. I won't carry my passport around. It will be interesting to see if they really do start checking up on tourists and imposing fines if necessary.

1. As of today, the charge is still 100 baht, I just got mine done because I have a new visa in my passport.

2. Color copies are totally acceptable for ID checks. If you are arrested then they will need your original passport

I got my Credit Card sized laminated color passport copy at a shop on Pattaya 3rd road for 30 Baht. Passport page in front, entry stamp on the back.

From Soi Buakaew walk up Soi Xzite to Sai Saam, take a left and walk towards the 7/11 (not the family mart at the corner).

It's about 200 m from Soi Xzyte just before the 7/11.

T.

PS. Give 20 Baht tip, they really appeciate it.

Yes if you come up soi Diana to Baukhao and turn right, then immediately across the road you will see a Kodak shop who does them, he used to charge 100baht for two but may have risen in price but well worth it, laminated as well.

Thanks for the info,don't want to carry my passport so I guess I'll have to get a copy.

Robw

I've been making color copies on my computer printer of the relevant pages of my passport ever since I came to live here. Including the border Entry-Exit slip and the 90-day report. Cut to original sizes. I keep them in my wallet.

So far I've never been asked for it.

I'm not going to carry my passport with me. If it gets lost, stolen, damaged it'd max trauma to regain a new passport and all the LOS stamps. Better risk a fine.

Seeking the mythical My-Girl-is-Different

Of course if you can get a couple made up in your home town before you come even better.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Of course if you can get a couple made up in your home town before you come even better.

Believe immigration stamp would be very important these days. As Daveo says, Kodak at the Baukhao/Diana intersection do an excellent job for a few THB

I went there with my passport at 12 today. They scanned the passport and the 30 day visa. I then paid 100 baht and was told to come back at 5.

Returned at 5 and got a good quality credit card sized copy. Recommended!

I went there with my passport at 12 today. They scanned the passport and the 30 day visa. I then paid 100 baht and was told to come back at 5.

Returned at 5 and got a good quality credit card sized copy. Recommended!

Archived