IGNORED

tonneau covers in Pattaya

The Sly Fox

I'll be buying a ute/pick-up in the near future and will need a tonneau cover for it. I want one of the soft ones that clips on or has Velcro or ties down. So does anyone know where to buy these in Patts? or a good place to have one made?

Any tips on which type is better are most welcome.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

I am not sure but maybe if you mention the type of vehicle it may help also

Mitsubishi Triton single cab ute.

• 1 month later...

I have mine made on Sukkumvit, after north pattaya road direction Lam Chabang you pass Bangkok hospital and then on the left side is a shop for seats and such stuff. They did my Triton with a soft cover. It's left hand before the tyraffic lights where you can turn right to Lake maparachan. It's where the white and red stone blocks seperate the directions so that noone makes a u-turn.

Another one I found later doing the same for my GF Strada is at Tesco Lotus turn into Pattaya Klang and right after the Factory Outlet there is a shop doing mainly seat covers and such. They do that stuff as well.

I have mine made on Sukkumvit, after north pattaya road direction Lam Chabang you pass Bangkok hospital and then on the left side is a shop for seats and such stuff. They did my Triton with a soft cover. It's left hand before the tyraffic lights where you can turn right to Lake maparachan. It's where the white and red stone blocks seperate the directions so that noone makes a u-turn.

Another one I found later doing the same for my GF Strada is at Tesco Lotus turn into Pattaya Klang and right after the Factory Outlet there is a shop doing mainly seat covers and such. They do that stuff as well.

Thanks yourmy. I ended up hearing from an expat via TV forum, he recommended a shop at Lam Chabang. I got my cover made there last week for 1800Bt. It's very good, does the job and I've read having the cover on gives you approx. 15% better fuel consumption also.

Archived