IGNORED

Anybody stayed at Full Love Inn

Eastboy

http://www.fullloveinn.com/index.php

The rooms look great on the website, Can anybody report on wifi speeds and cost, and is their a safe in the room or at reception.

Most importantly are the rooms as nice as they look. Their prices look very good

Thanks

Full Love Inn for me is a short time room hotel and is very much treated as such in Pattaya.

Find a lady, book in for 500bht, fuck and then clear off.

Much better hotels in better locations.

I noticed tonight you can stay in that ST hotel run by the ladyboys on 13/1. 800baht p.n. The deluxe rooms have cable tvs and safes! Even "lomantic" lighting. I have to steer clear of it though as the big ladyboy wants to bum me.

Full Love Inn for me is a short time room hotel and is very much treated as such in Pattaya.

Find a lady, book in for 500bht, fuck and then clear off.

Much better hotels in better locations.

Have the prices gone up - 280 ST & 500 LT.

I haven't been for about a year and the rooms were looking a bit old.

I noticed tonight you can stay in that ST hotel run by the ladyboys on 13/1. 800baht p.n. The deluxe rooms have cable tvs and safes! Even "lomantic" lighting. I have to steer clear of it though as the big ladyboy wants to bum me.

You must have been good the first time.   :hello09:

Me been there few times , 300 bt for three hours . Last time was last jan , I have condo , but prefer to use Full love inn hotel , don't want my privacy exposed . :)

Ok seems Full love Inn is more of a short time establishment, pity, the price is really good, and the location near Bliss and Club 4 made it appealing :)

Me been there few times , 300 bt for three hours . Last time was last jan , I have condo , but prefer to use Full love inn hotel , don't want my privacy exposed . :)

Unless it went up, 300 either included a tip or 20 Baht for the extra towel for your second girl.  philosopher -smiley-thinking.jpg

I wouldn't rule it out for overnight at 500, but it might be a bit noisy with comings or goings.

The only other thing to note is the different decor.

The rooms on the right are mostly much darker and pretty boring.

The rooms on the left are much more colourful (gawdy even) and for the more observant you may have seen them featured in some of the CPT movies.

Bonded-1-66 4.jpg

It's a short time hotel :GoldenSmile1::BJ1::BJ4::09::23::ILoveSex1::10:

- 280 baht up to 3 hours.

- Free wi-fi in room (speed = dunno)

- No safe box in the room (safe box at reception = dunno)

- Large walk-in shower

shower.JPG

ha ha ha ha ha

Stayed there for 3 days in April will again for a long weekend in Nov.  Close to everything  Good for the price  48 USD for 3 nights

Had first LB  BBBJ from girl who showed me to room.  500 baht   with small massage    Close to Walking Street and Boomerang Bar

Wi fi worked well    Noisy if you need sleep b 4 2am  quiet for sleeping the day aways after a night of fun   No limit to # of girls you can bring back...my limit was 2

Stayed there for 3 days in April will again for a long weekend in Nov.  Close to everything  Good for the price  48 USD for 3 nights

Had first LB  BBBJ from girl who showed me to room.  500 baht   with small massage    Close to walking street and Boomerang Bar

Wi fi worked well    Noisy if you need sleep b 4 2am  quiet for sleeping the day aways after a night of fun   No limit to # of girls you can bring back...my limit was 2

Really .......  :Think1:

Close to walking street

Have you ever been there?

Really .......  :Think1:

He's mixed it up with the similarly named ST hotel off BR on Soi 13/1.

• 1 year later...

:GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1:

post-6000-0-70627100-1406824228.jpg

That's not me in the pic :SoWhat1:

New room rates

Short time - 1 hour 30 minutes (90 minutes in Heaven :GoldenSmile1: ) 195 Baht

Is this the one close to Soi Buakhao off 3rd road? If so pretty sure I paid 300 baht for 2 hours, rooms were a bit dated. Not as nice as another ST motel I stayed at off of Sukhumvit (red horse) but that one is a bit far only good if you are on the darkside, that place was nice. I stayed at the one with the big sign off 3rd road a few weeks ago for a ST.

But this one is convenient for anywhere in the Soi Buakhao area as its not far at all and no idea where other ST rooms are at in SB.

Get Busy Living... Or Get Busy Dying

Is this the one close to Soi Buakhao off 3rd road? Yep off 3rd road soi Bongkok

If so pretty sure I paid 300 baht for 2 hours, 280 for 3 hours

Times are hard now 5555 - NEW RATE 195 for 90 minutes

rooms were a bit dated. Not as nice as another ST motel I stayed at off of Sukhumvit (red horse) but that one is a bit far only good if you are on the darkside, that place was nice. I stayed at the one with the big sign off 3rd road a few weeks ago for a ST.

Ok seems Full love Inn is more of a short time establishment, pity, the price is really good, and the location near Bliss and Club 4 made it appealing :)

Eastboy have you used the facilities yet?  When where you last in Pattaya?

Eastboy have you used the facilities yet?  When where you last in Pattaya?

Never got around to it alas, too many distractions. I was in Patts last year for 2 weeks.

Never got around to it alas, too many distractions. I was in Patts last year for 2 weeks.

For sure!

No smart ass answer?  Never been to Pattaya? 

No smart ass answer?  Never been to Pattaya? 

Your avatar intimidates this Catholic born atheist, no smart ass answers your holiness :)

Can confirm they have a promotion think it was 195 baht for 1 hour 30 or 2 hours (cant remember which) the room I had last time was a bit better. There was no curtain on the shower which made it better IMO so the girl couldnt hide from showering as they like to do. Pretty good deal and less than a 5 min ride in the SB area. 

Get Busy Living... Or Get Busy Dying

Can confirm they have a promotion think it was 195 baht for 1 hour 30 or 2 hours (cant remember which) the room I had last time was a bit better. There was no curtain on the shower which made it better IMO so the girl couldnt hide from showering as they like to do. Pretty good deal and less than a 5 min ride in the SB area. 

post #17 :GoldenSmile1:

:Help_Wanted: Short time - 1 hour 30 minutes (90 minutes) - 195 baht

Archived