IGNORED

9:00pm arrival, Swampy

iluvasians/latins

Immigration lines at this time on a Monday evening? Thanks. Next Moday, 4th August. Heavy, or not?

This is low season (and coup time) so not heavy at all

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know

Bangkok Airport Fast track 1100THB

is worthwhile after long trip.

Gets you through fast. My timing: 15 minutes from off plane to into taxi.

From what customers are telling me, it is very quiet at Swampy at the moment. You should be through in no time.

Don't worry, it's only a short time and you are through to paradise.

Phil

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

I came through a couple of weeks ago 8.45 in the morning, no line at all just walked up and handed over my passport. There was 10 officers twiddling thumbs no shit

All of that is true, but if another widebody gets in just ahead of you, you're going to wait a bit.

I went to the second immigration place this trip... first one was busy. .. second one I breezed right through and got to carousel right when my bag did...

I've gone through immigrations three times the last month, and longest time it took was maybe 5 minutes. Shortest, more like 30 seconds. So, I don't think you have to worry extraordinarily much about being stuck there for too long, at this time of the year.

(I actually had fast track vouchers all those times, but what's the point in walking another couple of minutes to get to their "premium lane" when there is basically no line whatsoever at the first immigrations barrier you come to...? )

I came through a couple of weeks ago 8.45 in the morning, no line at all just walked up and handed over my passport. There was 10 officers twiddling thumbs no shit

Yep, more staff than customers atm. I get QF23 every time and it's usually rammed.

That's great to hear. thats my arrival time in a few weeks :)

Always find waiting for the bag takes longer than getting through the passport control on my last few trips

Just came through, landed at 9.30 am off the plane at walked to and cleared immigration in 10 min flat then got a ticket for the 10 am bus.. Here's a couple of pics if you don't believe me ... It's Fooking spooky quiet ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407124559.949812.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1407124575.621795.jpg

Immigration ques were about 5 people deep. Out within 5-7 minutes at 9:00Pm, not Am. Airport very quiet. Plane full from Seoul.

Archived