IGNORED

Condo options

Terty

Hi all,

I'm currently hunting for a condo that's available over the xmas and NYE break, however both Dancewatchers and Honey's seem to be booked out. Can anyone recommend other condo options to continue my search ?

Maxx central is awesome . A little out of the way, but beautiful condos. They have many options available. But usually booked solid.

Maxx central is awesome . A little out of the way, but beautiful condos. They have many options available. But usually booked solid.

I can see why, they are awesome and way cheaper than the others.

I can see why, they are awesome and way cheaper than the others.

cheaper because of the location being somewhat further than others. My friend rents the studio, I had the 1 bedroom luxury.

Everybody was very impressed at my unit.

hi guys, im new here. (not really new but my first post  :Hello1: )

i`m planning a 1 month trip do pattaya between sept and oct this year.

my last trips i stayed at August Suites, flipper house and areca where u can walk or catch a bathbus and go everywhere.

with everywhere i mean walkingstr. Soi 6 ect. :GoldenSmile1: .

because i stay 1 month this time i am looking for a condo. i checked Dancewatchers but the "good rooms" are all booked.

no i`ve seen weblos post about maxcentral and i checked it out.

looks really nice and prices are also good, but i`m not familiar with the location.

do i need a motorbike if i stay there, or is there bathbusroute nearby that can take me to second road?

thanks for ur advice :ThumbUp6:

hi guys, im new here. (not really new but my first post  :Hello1: )

i`m planning a 1 month trip do pattaya between sept and oct this year.

my last trips i stayed at august suites, flipper house and areca where u can walk or catch a bathbus and go everywhere.

with everywhere i mean walkingstr. soi 6 ect. :GoldenSmile1: .

because i stay 1 month this time i am looking for a condo. i checked dancewatchers but the "good rooms" are all booked.

no i`ve seen weblos post about maxcentral and i checked it out.

looks really nice and prices are also good, but i`m not familiar with the location.

do i need a motorbike if i stay there, or is there bathbusroute nearby that can take me to second road

thanks for ur advice :ThumbUp6:

location is 100 meters east off third road. 5-10 minute walk to soi buckow baht bus route.

I rented a bike and would recommend the same.

try Pat

at pimonphan home design in VT6 could have something , VT6 very handy to baht bus in both directions W/S   her details can be found at this link below I have used this company many times for a number of years good to deal with

www.pimonphan-homedesign.com

View Talay 7 from the 21st December, if interested leave a reply.Jomtien, right on Baht bus route.

Mosaik Apartments do a Deluxe Studio (30m2) for 18950 baht excluding electricity and water...Nice and near enough to W.S

Hi all,

I'm currently hunting for a condo that's available over the xmas and NYE break, however both Dancewatchers and Honey's seem to be booked out. Can anyone recommend other condo options to continue my search ?

I have a beautiful View Talay 7 condo available from 21 December 2014 for the Christmas/NYE holidays.  2 weeks in high season costs 18,000B (price already includes all water, electric, cable TV, and internet).  Here is the web site:  http://www.ViewTalayCondos.com

Here is a look at the VT7 beach condo (with seaview) on 5th floor that is available: 

View Talay 7 Condo Jomtien Pattaya Seaview For Rent 5th floor room 1 01.JPGView Talay 7 Condo Jomtien Pattaya Seaview For Rent 5th floor room 1 02.JPGView Talay 7 Condo Jomtien Pattaya Seaview For Rent 5th floor room 1 03.JPGView Talay 7 Condo Jomtien Pattaya Seaview For Rent 5th floor room 1 04.JPGView Talay 7 Condo Jomtien Pattaya Seaview For Rent 5th floor room 1 05.JPGView Talay 7 Condo Jomtien Pattaya Seaview For Rent 5th floor room 1 06.JPGView Talay 7 Condo Jomtien Pattaya Seaview For Rent 5th floor room 1 07.JPGView Talay 7 Condo Jomtien Pattaya Seaview For Rent 5th floor room 1 08.JPG

That room at VT7 is the best deal you're likely to find. I'm paying 17k at VT2 nice room but not a patch on that one.

Plus I've stayed in Bangkapiboys condos before, easy no hassle service...

That room at VT7 is the best deal you're likely to find. I'm paying 17k at VT2 nice room but not a patch on that one.

Plus I've stayed in Bangkapiboys condos before, easy no hassle service...

Thanks a lot for your support, Ferral.  Repeat business and word of mouth recommendation is what I base my rentals on.  It works.  :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all, does anyone have a condo I can rent for three weeks in July or August 2015? Looking for a place reasonably close to LK Metro or thereabouts. Thanks.

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it

Sex is a bit like oxygen, unimportant until you are not getting enough!

www.sugarcanemafia.com

Archived