IGNORED

Just got back from my first trip to Pattaya. Now cheesed off.

yellowpattaya1969

Normal... You still have to go through love and being ripped off. Enjoy the journey we all have been there

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Daryle

You sir are now FFL

Sent from my GT-I9200 using Tapatalk

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Be thankful you can book again. My wife has made me promise this up coming trip will be the last! (Sarcastic voice) She wants me to "spend time with her on Holiday next time!" She is so bloody inconsiderate!!!!! :WinkGrin1:

So to prevent my withdrawal problems after I am just packing a shot gun for my return date instead of a return ticket. That will Show her. How bloody dare she!!!

She's got some nerve saying that. :GoldenSmile1:

Robw

It's bad enough coming back to Australia, couldn't imagine how bad it must feel to be going back to England

The fatal Pattaya Blues and the newbies usual return as soon as you can syndrome ! It will hurt even harder next time and then you will have a girl who is different and say I'll retire and live in Thailand ... Being a Pattaya Addict is a lifelong obsession and you my friend have it ! Welcome to the club I was doing three trips a year at one stage! It takes over your life... Or it will

It's bad enough coming back to Australia, couldn't imagine how bad it must feel to be going back to England

• 2 months later...

My PPDS struck on the taxi ride to Swampy, definitely helps the blues to plan the next trip. In the meantime, keep buying those lotto tickets.

Obviously that's meant as a joke ! Seen oz not that impressed and know why our ancestors used to dump our rubbish on it

Oz is a big place mate, exactly what did you see. Before you rubbish Australia look into your own backyard. English empirialism has backfired and now you have far greater problems than 200 years ago.

• 1 month later...

My last trip was 5 years ago and I remember to this day the horrible feelings I had for weeks once I got back to the UK. Still to this day I want to return but with a wife now I cant get away with it.

I get my fill on here and facebook talking to a girl I met while I was over there lol.

I don't think the pain will ever leave haha

I got back from my first trip and booked the following trip the day after

After your very first trip to Pattaya you are FFL

Sent from my GT-I9200 using Tapatalk

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

After my first trip to Pattaya I remember how sad I was in the taxi to be going home.

I had never been sad to go home after a holiday before.

I lasted a week before booking my second trip.

First trip was two weeks. I decided since I had three weeks off in the summer I would go to Pattaya for three weeks.

In the taxi on the way to the airport after my second trip I could have easily have shed a tear.

If I said I was gutted to be going home, That would be an understatement.

I then decided to feed this new habit I had developed by going to Pattaya twice a year.

I only discovered PA after I returned home after my second trip.

Thankfully I realise that I am not alone and that there are other likeminded blokes out there.

I only joined the forum at the beginning of August, but I have been on here most weekend's since.

Roll on January 22, 2015. 

After the first trip you are definitely FFl. The Pain never goes away.  But misery loves company, I guess that's why I have used friends as an excuse to go back as often as possible.  Convince a friend or two that they have to experience a slice of heaven on earth at least once in their life.  The after effect is a slowly growing small personal support group of addicts.  

There seem to be only two ways of treating it.  You can ease the pain in time ( time heals all..kinda) by constantly distracting yourself with other things.  Things to help you forget, other passions and loves; if you have them.  This approach has its draw backs.  Those passions loose their edge somehow seeming less amazing and captivating in comparison to the time spent there.  And shes ALWAYS there, Pattaya Always remains in the background with it's constant seductive beckoning, a low lying reminder of how much things suck here in comparison.  

The Second option is to go back as frequently as possible.  This was the greater of two evils for me.  Constantly looking forward and counting down to my return in the land of smiles made life seem like it was just filler between trips. I wasn't living unless i was there, just prepping to truly come back to life.  Then life just kind of flys by.  A year flys by quickly and the only thing of substance in that time was a few trips to patts.

Soo i had to find a midway point.  Can't give it up, Don't want to give it up, that would be a damn shame.  I also can't just put life on pause to have it revolve around how soon and often I can get back.   Gotta combine the two brother. There is no such thing as a happy medium but there is a "less painful center"   

• 2 weeks later...

I came back on November 7th majorly depressed as well. As someone said they could have cried in the taxi journey on the way back to airport (I was the same). Gone from rock star to average joe. :(

Yep we have all been thru it before, I have been known to buy another air ticket within one week of getting home just to make myself feel better.

waiting6.png

That's simple. Create an income stream online then move to Pattaya! Make that your home base with fun side trips every few months. Cheers! :GoldenSmile1:

Pattaya, Thailand vs Angeles City, Philippines - Best City For Mongering? Cast Your Vote Here!

Archived