Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Just got back from my first trip to Pattaya. Now cheesed off.

yellowpattaya1969

I had a great time in Pattaya from 29 June till 12 July but now I am back in the UK I'm feeling depressed.

Is there any cure or medication I can take or do I have to go back to get well again ?

This is a cure less addiction, only a return ticket eases the pain somewhat.

................................................................................................................

nothing eases the pain and you will hate England more and more, spending all your time watching pattaya videos on youtube and boring everyone you know with this Asian obsession....apart from that you'll be fine  :GoldenSmile1:

Write a lengthy trip reports would be a good start , get it off your chests with your Secrets too, and add saucy photos . Then you will feel a lot better with lots of replies . :)

Ahhh, here we have another bad case of PPDS, Post-Pattaya Depression Syndrome, or as its more popularly known, the Pattaya blues. Symptoms include, depression, a longing for cheap beer and spicy food, hatred and disgust of all western women and sudden bouts of crying over the memory of a girl with a 3-letter name.

After years of diligent medical research the only known cure has been shown to be...... start planning your next trip! Its the only way.

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

I can't go back until October, so I went out and bought motorcycle, keeps me distracted

Remember pattaya is for life not just for Christmas.

Be thankful you can book again. My wife has made me promise this up coming trip will be the last! (Sarcastic voice) She wants me to "spend time with her on Holiday next time!" She is so bloody inconsiderate!!!!! :WinkGrin1:

So to prevent my withdrawal problems after I am just packing a shot gun for my return date instead of a return ticket. That will Show her. How bloody dare she!!!

Maybe share your experience, read the forum, and book the next flight as soon as you can....happy travels...

Since I decided to never leave Pattaya without having already booked and paid for my next flight I find it much easier to get over a trip.

Im off in under 30 after being home for 5 weeks, again 28/10/2014 then 03/03/2015 and hoping for a sneaky January trip.

I came in December, went home, hassled a mate, we came back in April.

Got home from that trip, we discussed another trip in December.

I couldn't wait, so I'm coming in a few weeks, then again in December.

I'd suggest not reading PA, and don't think about how good it is in comparison to home.

But I never follow my own rules.

See you all in August 55555

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Cheers guys,

I thought there would be only one antidote and it has been confirmed by all your posts.

I blame my mate Andy for getting me into this lethal obsession.

I am hooked.

Just to let you know, we went too:

LK Metro. Oscars, Queens, The Office, Billabong (My Fav), Soi Diana Nuit Bar and other bars that I liked but can't remember.

I have to say a big thank you to Andy, Micky, Dave, Ted and Brian for showing me the ropes.

I will be back.

I had a great time in Pattaya from 29 June till 12 July but now I am back in the UK I'm feeling depressed.

Is there any cure or medication I can take or do I have to go back to get well again ?

Book the next trip, works for me.

yes, booking the next trip has the effect of giving patience and Serenity, a bit like the certainty of christian believers that there is life after death.

Start planning your next trip. I intend to go some time in October, just waiting to get my funds up.

I was in Thailand all of April and did a 3 day visit at the end of june. I still cannot get the smile off my face.

With all the bullshit and bitching at my workplace, i cannot be sucked in and refused to get involved. I am still in my"Thai Bliss" and nothing or no one is going to wipe this stupid grin off my face!!

Yep start planning the next trip but try not to put your life on hold in between.  That is the hard part.

yes, booking the next trip has the effect of giving patience and serenity, a bit like the certainty of christian believers that there is life after death.

That is exactly the way I am going to think as I have more chance of going back to Pattaya than any christian/muslim etc getting to the afterlife.

I can't go back until October, so I went out and bought motorcycle, keeps me distracted

Do you shit money? If so could you show me how? :Grin3:

In taxi now on way to patts. .. just got home from last trip June 26th... yeeeeehaw#!

I do not think there is a cure, well not in my case. My 15th trip in 6 years starts 31.07.14, I had geared up for 4 trips per year but with employment pressure and escalating flight prices I have had to cut back to 3 trips per year, yes short trips normally 11 nights but I thought that was enough to keep me sane! I work for the day when I can retire there, my money is worth so much more there than in the UK and although I will not be "living like a tourist" or "2 week millionaire" the thought of living in LOS rather than the UK is my "ideal".

Normal reaction.... Next trip you start get comfortable find your way around a few out of the way places and feeling like a bit of local... The trip after that 1 of the girls will get under your skin but you can handle it no problems you aren't one of these idiots that get strung along and end up building a house in the village.... The trip after that you go to the village meet the family look around and think about how easy is it is to build a home here.. and the mason actually does good work.... [emoji4]

Archived