Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Punch and Judy [Thepprasit soi 8]

ThailandWine&Dine

Bangers and mash, the Monday special, at Punch AndJudy. Great pub grub and good value, enjoyed every bite. Cumberland sausages were really tasty, and the onion/red wine gravy spot on.

170 baht for the special, 50 baht for a glass of juice.

Find Punch and Judy on our map -Punch and Judy's FB page

1958006_10203654154490677_11523761264755

10426804_10203654154770684_2380497892423

10262027_10203654155250696_6259285500531

Check out the map to find restaurants reviewed - ThailandWineAndDine map

Join ThailandWineAndDine on Facebook

Great food in P&J. I was in there last week and some fool was shouting down the phone "I will "kill" you". This went on for about 20 mins before he calmed down. He spent about 10 mins on the phone seeming to organize 400K for a hit. Not sure if it was the owner/manager/customer but not a good atmosphere. The other couple in the bar at the time looked uncomfortable with these happenings. If your the owner posting this ad weed out the idiots, if it was you, not a good look!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Daryle

Great food in P&J. I was in there last week and some fool was shouting down the phone "I will "kill" you". This went on for about 20 mins before he calmed down. He spent about 10 mins on the phone seeming to organize 400K for a hit. Not sure if it was the owner/manager/customer but not a good atmosphere. The other couple in the bar at the time looked uncomfortable with these happenings. If your the owner posting this ad weed out the idiots, if it was you, not a good look!

Daryle - no ads at all in this section, these are all reviews made after eating at the restaurant concerned, in virtually all cases without the boss knowing we are there. There is a FB group team of Pattaya expats and a few visitors doing the reviews, plus some members of the group. Check out the link in my sig for the FB group itself.

Check out the map to find restaurants reviewed - ThailandWineAndDine map

Join ThailandWineAndDine on Facebook

Not Going to the P & J  way overpriced

I mean 400K should be max 40k  :Think1:

My Thai Girlfriend says having a small Dick shouldn’t be a problem in a relationship I still wish she didn’t have one though!

I wonder what the thais would make of a propper 'Punch and Judy' show on the beach?

I bet the brits and aussies would love it with a few beers in them

Archived