IGNORED

Party at Legs Club

PSP

Hi Folks

Tim, the Manager of Legs Club, will be throwing a Birthday Party at the Club on Friday 11th July.

The usual Party Fayre, including a Pig on a Spit, will feature.

For those that don't know already, Legs Club is located on Soi Pattayaland 2 where Misty's Agogo used to be located.

Fun starts at 8.00pm and everybody is welcome.

Hope to see you there.

Regards

Paul

:unsure:

Edited by Internationalhardman

Went over to LEGS last night.

Must say it was great to see Tim the manager sitting in his usual seat. Kudos to Andy for picking 2 of the best managers in Pattaya, Tim and PSP (Paul you can give me that 1000 baht later).

They have some seriously cute and bar fineable girls in there. Special attention to #14 she is seriously HOT. When she walks her foot prints leave flames following her.

Thanks to Tim, Pen and the staff at LEGS for a great night.

Cheers,

Alf.

Went over to LEGS last night.

Must say it was great to see Tim the manager sitting in his usual seat. Kudos to Andy for picking 2 of the best managers in Pattaya, Tim and PSP (Paul you can give me that 1000 baht later).

They have some seriously cute and bar fineable girls in there. Special attention to #14 she is seriously HOT. When she walks her foot prints leave flames following her.

Thanks to Tim, Pen and the staff at LEGS for a great night.

Cheers,

Alf.

The Cheque is in the Post Mate.

Sorry I couldn't make it but glad you had a good time.

See You Soon.

Regards

Paul

:GiveBeer1:

Did anyone take some pictures of the party? I'm just curious what the old Misty looks like now. And of course

I would like to know more about the 'cute and barfineble' girls that work now at LEGS Club.

Pattaya: You can checkout any time you like - but you can never leave - Eagles

Did anyone take some pictures of the party? I'm just curious what the old Misty looks like now. And of course

I would like to know more about the 'cute and barfineble' girls that work now at LEGS Club.

Hi Andre

I was due to take some photos but couldn't make it to the Party as I was tied up at Misty's.

However, some photos of the Bar and the current Line Up can be found on the new Legs Club Website.

Here is a link: Legs Club Website

Regards

Paul

:)