IGNORED

Playstation 4 quick sale

boxer_d

I have a playstation 4 with 1 game (call of duty ghost) and 1 controller, looking for a quick sale, reason for selling is I never get a chance to play it as I have a child that keeps me on my toes all day. I am based in south pattaya Soi Khopai area available anytime daytime or evening don't hesitate to contact. I'm looking for 12,000 baht quick sale, only problem is the games game case had something spilt on, games fine because it was in the PS4 the time it happened

Also 500gb hard drive

I originally payed £460 that's roughly 25,000 baht

0949136823 call me if interested

Did you buy it in the UK? If so it will need a mod chip to enable playing the cheap local copy games.

It's a new system they are unable to play copy games there is no mod chip available, there wasn't even 1 for ps3, it's from the uk but they are made region free you can play games bought from around the world with no problems

I'm surprised this hasn't been taken yet, the consol alone in tukom is about 20,000 baht...rayme I'm hoping to get rid if it way before next year, if I still have it by then I will probably keep it

I'm surprised this hasn't been taken yet, the consol alone in tukom is about 20,000 baht...rayme I'm hoping to get rid if it way before next year, if I still have it by then I will probably keep it

Tukcom are selling the console for 14,999

Yes you are right but it's only on offer from 2-3 August, sold anyways thanks P.A

Archived