IGNORED

Summer Springs Hotel

iluvasians/latins

Booked in August for 1190 baht a night. Good price. Always stay here. Great rooftop pool. Soi 1 location.

I stayed there for 16 nights over Christmas/new years ,its not a bad hotel although its far from the action its still in a good area,the room was nice with a big balcony and the staff were very friendly,its owned by the same people who have the sandy springs on soi 13 and ive stayed there a couple of times and the loyalty card you buy at check in can be used for both hotels,it gives you 300bht off per night.

I've stayed here many many times but last trip in March i stayed there for 1 night to use the roof-top pool with my tilak. IMHO the rooms are looking old & are in need of a serious renovation job.

I had brown dirty water coming out from the tap (which they fixed) & it still has the old style TV that needs to be upgraded to a LCD.  The air-con system grate had black soot all around it & looked like it hadn't been cleaned since the hotel opened.

Other than that the reception girls are quite good & the roof top pool is a amazing with great views....pix below...

DSC00864 (Small).JPG

DSC00865 (Small).JPG

DSC00867 (Small).JPG

DSC00872 (Small).JPG

DSC00860 (Small).JPG

DSC00862 (Small).JPG

You booked through WHO? Agoda?

I booked directly with hotel website. "Suda" is the manager. I have a "many stay" relationship there. Was quoted 1690-500 baht discount for having

membership card. 300 baht a year. Always enjoy my stay there. Balcony room facing water for less than $40 a night.

I booked directly with hotel website. "Suda" is the manager. I have a "many stay" relationship there. Was quoted 1690-500 baht discount for having

membership card. 300 baht a year. Always enjoy my stay there. Balcony room facing water for less than $40 a night.

Thanks

Life is nice :GoldenSmile1:

I know people like Agoda, but I don't want to pre-pay for my entire stay. No leverage if room is not desirable. Can also look around and find bargains. Summer Springs has been good to me, though.

Archived