Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

Isuzu Truck Info

up2usexyman

Not in Thailand at the moment but an opportunity has presented itself to buy a used Truck there.  Tried to search online for rough idea on pricing but can only find new prices.  Can anyone give me an idea of what this might be worth (in good shape - no accidents or dents, etc):  2011 Isuzu DMax - X Series - 3.0 litre Diesel -  78,000km  - 2 Air Bag - Automatic Transmission.  I'm thinking the tires are original so probably due for replacement soon.  What should I allow for new tires?  25 to 30,000 baht enough?  Thanks in advance.

Check the website of b-quick.com, I recently have changed my front tires and yesterday my rear tires inthere.

The prices are in the website as well as you can fill in the size of your tires and then you get a summary.

Thanks 7Heaven.  Great site.

Mokum - can't get any website at that address.

Hi Mate - I bought the same vehicle (altho' mine is 2013)....awesome! Pictures of the Isuzu being blessed below  :GoldenSmile1:

2013-09-15 11.30.59.jpg

2013-09-15 11.31.48.jpg

Lottellee Winna - are you pleased with the purchase?  I was looking to buy a brand new Toyota Pickup but then this opportunity has come up.  What sort of gas mileage do you get?

I have the 2013 4x4 V Cross Auto, Best truck I have ever owned, and i have had a few Toyota Vigo's etc!

Avg Fuel mileage 10 kms litre 

DSC_0019.JPG

I have the 2013 4x4 V Cross Auto, Best truck I have ever owned, and i have had a few Toyota Vigo's etc!

attachicon.gifDSC_0019.JPG

Nice looking truck . 

How much you pay ? Is the box cap after market ?   Thanks .

Nice looking truck .

How much you pay ? Is the box cap after market ? Thanks .

New price was 999,000 but managed to get 100,000 cash back from the government [emoji2] top up cover for the rear bed was 21,000 fitted..

New price was 999,000 but managed to get 100,000 cash back from the government [emoji2] top up cover for the rear bed was 21,000 fitted..

Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the info guys.  Looks like it will be a good decision.

Lottellee Winna - are you pleased with the purchase?  I was looking to buy a brand new Toyota Pickup but then this opportunity has come up.  What sort of gas mileage do you get?

Sorry mate, been off-line for a few days. This is a fantastic truck...I don't know the MPG, but I ask for "diesel dem tang" (fill-up) about once a fortnight...cheap to run and an awseome car - leather/satnav/auto...for 900k THB  :ThumbUp6:

Sorry mate, been off-line for a few days. This is a fantastic truck...I don't know the MPG, but I ask for "diesel dem tang" (fill-up) about once a fortnight...cheap to run and an awseome car - leather/satnav/auto...for 900k THB  :ThumbUp6:

I;m looking at this vehicle as well on my return to LOS .   I found the Isuzu website a bit of a pain and couldn't determine if they offer a back up camera .  How much does a fill up cost ? I expect to be transporting some Xlarge falangs in the second row and have heard it might be  a little snug . What's your opinion of the roominess of the cab ? Thx.

I;m looking at this vehicle as well on my return to LOS .   I found the Isuzu website a bit of a pain and couldn't determine if they offer a back up camera .  How much does a fill up cost ? I expect to be transporting some Xlarge falangs in the second row and have heard it might be  a little snug . What's your opinion of the roominess of the cab ? Thx.

Hi mate, the 4 door version is plenty roomy in the back. I often take 4 big falang golfers + me to golf, 1 hour+ drive and no problems. Yes, rear camera (my X series model at any rate). Sat nav first rate and a good air-con system. Costs around 2,000THB for a full tank of diesel. I can 100% recommend this vehicle. Top rate speaker system too!

• 2 months later...

attachicon.gifDSC_0019.JPG

I'm looking to buy a very similar vehicle to this one complete with cap sometime in November 2014 .  Can someone tell me what kind of a lead time I will need from ordering to taking possession ? 

I am purchasing in the Bangkok to Pattaya corridor , with the assistance of a Thai guy ,  so if anyone knows of lots with these vehicles in stock I would appreciaate locations .  Thx

I'm looking to buy a very similar vehicle to this one complete with cap sometime in November 2014 .  Can someone tell me what kind of a lead time I will need from ordering to taking possession ? 

I am purchasing in the Bangkok to Pattaya corridor , with the assistance of a Thai guy ,  so if anyone knows of lots with these vehicles in stock I would appreciaate locations .  Thx

Lead time was 3 months on my vehicle, not sure what it is currently for a new one sorry..

Or are you looking at buying used?

Lead time was 3 months on my vehicle, not sure what it is currently for a new one sorry..

Or are you looking at buying used?

Not wanting to wait 3 months . I'll go around when I land to confirm current wait time but if it is still excessive I will explore the used market . As you know the problem is resale does not seem to be a bargain as the vehicles maintain a high resale value  and I am looking for a specific make and model further limiting choice . .

Archived