IGNORED

Best Lite Beer In LOS?

The Sly Fox

Out of the locally produced lite (low alc & low cal) beers which one is considered the best for health & weight reduction purposes?

I'm not interested in expensive imported beers, just the readily available local beers. Singha Light, San Miguel Light, Tiger Crystal. Are there others? I just want a good tasting lager beer that will be a bit better for my figure/weight.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

"Lite" low can beers are a scam.

The only lower alcohol beer I am aware of in Pattaya is Singha Lite (3.5%)

Anyone ever seen Heineken Light? I've only seen it in one country.

Only thing lite about San Miguel is the colour as it is a full strength beer

So looks like Sing Light is the only true lite beer then. At 3.5% that's about same as Calton Mid in Oz.

Anyone have any idea of what level you need to blow under if you get stopped by Thai cops?

I actually had to blow once in LOS, about 4 years ago, was driving one Saturday evening (about 6pm) in Khon Kaen and a cop stopped me had got me to blow, I hadn't had a drink for a few days actually, so no sweat, he said I was OK and waved me on. Buy I just wonder what the limits are here in LOS.

Anyone ever seen Heineken Light? I've only seen it in one country.

I usually drink Heineken but I've just had a look at a calorie chart and see that it's one of the highest cal lagers...(might explain the beer gut I'm trying to get rid of...lol)

san miguel light is low on calories,i guess !

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

So looks like Sing Light is the only true lite beer then. At 3.5% that's about same as Calton Mid in Oz.

Anyone have any idea of what level you need to blow under if you get stopped by Thai cops?

I actually had to blow once in LOS, about 4 years ago, was driving one Saturday evening (about 6pm) in Khon Kaen and a cop stopped me had got me to blow, I hadn't had a drink for a few days actually, so no sweat, he said I was OK and waved me on. Buy I just wonder what the limits are here in LOS.

O.05.

O.05.

Same as Oz then.

Thanks for the info.

• 3 weeks later...

My preferred Light beer when in sin city is Tiger Crystal Light beer and seems popular too.

Don't know if true but while ago a BG once told me her "brother" worked in the factory/bottling plant that  produced Tiger Light and said they used less chemicals in that beer than SML??

Anyway tastes nice with the obligatory lime on a sultry night and never get a hangover.

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

sml is a great drink but never seen it here in England id drink it if I know they sell it better than bud and sol ect

Try Chang light. Most bars do not carry it but you can buy it at almost any store. Not sure on the calories but 4.2%. Taste kind of reminds me of Carlsberg

Try Chang light. Most bars do not carry it but you can buy it at almost any store. Not sure on the calories but 4.2%. Taste kind of reminds me of Carlsberg

Think that's the only one in LOS I haven't tried. So far the only lite beer I like has been the Tiger Crystal. I'll try the Chang soon.

If u want health and weight reduction?  Don't drink beer, grab a girl and go at it for 24 hours.  Drink water but warning apparently fish fuck in water.

When you think light beer do you think of less alcohol or less kcals? to me.light means less kcals.not really less alcohol

Sent from my GT-S6500T using Tapatalk 2

well both really, lower alc if thinking about drink & drive; and less cals when thinking about weight/diet.

We have a lot of Aussie drinkers and by far our most popular beer is Singha Light. Easily 10-1 of any other beer. Very close to a Carlton Mid or xxxx Gold. SML is probably number 2 but as noted is a low carb not low alcohol.

Blue Sky Group Ban Chang 0861415944 

https://www.facebook.com/Blue-Sky-Group-Ban-Chang-110095910415280

i tried singha lite. over singha previously but it was like drinking alcohol free beer!

now i just have less singha and move on to sangsom tonic.

singha 160 cals. singha lite 97 cals. sangsom tonic 76 cals.figures from. myfitnesspal database.

no help on the drink- driving front. but is only way i can enjoy a drink whilst watching calories.

i tried singha lite. over singha previously but it was like drinking alcohol free beer!

now i just have less singha and move on to sangsom tonic.

singha 160 cals. singha lite 97 cals. sangsom tonic 76 cals.figures from. myfitnesspal database.

no help on the drink- driving front. but is only way i can enjoy a drink whilst watching calories.

I know vodka tonic is a favorite with weight watchers but I don't drink spirits, strictly a lager beer or red wine man.

I'm actually losing weight now, have been dieting for 2-3 weeks and lost 4K already, still drink beer 2 - 3 times a week but cut out all the fattening food, just on salads & som tum & fruit.

Typically only have a couple of beers a day when in patts and usually go with sml's. An ice cold San Mig with lime at Corner bar before you run the gauntlet and another one after is a great way to kill an afternoon.

Typically only have a couple of beers a day when in patts and usually go with sml's. An ice cold San Mig with lime at Corner bar before you run the gauntlet and another one after is a great way to kill an afternoon.

Wonderful way to spend an afternoon!

Archived