Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Areca vs Page 10

gonzodagreat

I have a choice of Areca Deluxe Pool View Double with breakfast vs Page 10 Studio Superior King Bed with breakfast

They are both in my price range. I have never stayed at Page 10?

Areca is good for the price and breakfast is not bad (not as good as LK Metro though)

Anyone have an opinion?

Just got back from a stay at the Areca Evergreen tower....I have stayed at Page 10 also, I like the pool better at Areca and when I was at Page 10 it was mostly tour groups staying there, ..can't say anything bad about the Areca (Evergreen Tower)

You can't go wrong with any, both gives best value for this range imo.

Page10 provides great accessibility to the chicken-box buses route whether to WS via beach road or to Soi6 via 2nd road (soi7/8 are within walking distance), rooms are little smaller than Areca but better bathroom.

Areca has nicer pools and ideal location if you frequent LK gogos or soi honey massage parlours, still buses are within 3 minutes walk to soi buakhaw (to WS) or 2nd road (to soi6).

I'd say if you can get a room at Areca's evergreen building then it's slightly better, otherwise go for Page 10.

Page 10.. Book directly with the hotel.

Agreed!  You can reserve here.

I was surprised at how much cheaper it was than using Agoda/hotels.com -- and even includes free cancellation & breakfast.

Im sort of in the same dilema as the op. Just wanted to know if anybody can confirm having stayed at either of these that at Page 10 you can bring two joiners without an additional fee? Thanks

Stayed at both in the last 8 months, Page 10 EVERY TIME for me

Chilled rooftop pool, staff very friendly, location, location   

Countdown Clocks

What's the latest on the Areca Lodge no 18/19 yr old policy and joiner fee 500 Baht, I think it used to be?  Still same same?  Never stayed there because of these 2 issues, other than that looks a great alternative to Page 10...

I stayed there around end of June, there is sign at the reception desk that only 18+ allowed, I took a 19 yrs bird with no issues, definitely no joiner fee for one girl there, never tried to take two girls so I can't comment on that.

I stayed at Page 10 loved it. Staff are great rooms are nice and modern and well set out. I would recommend it to anyone. Well located too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got back from a stay at the Areca Evergreen tower....I have stayed at Page 10 also, I like the pool better at Areca and when I was at Page 10 it was mostly tour groups staying there, ..can't say anything bad about the Areca (Evergreen Tower)

Did exactly the same - if a big pool matters then it's Areca, otherwise I prefer Page 10. Page 10s pool was good enough, for when I was there.. Much prefer the p10 room design

Sent using the shitty Tapatalk app.

Never stayed at Page 10, but Areca is a great hotel, great pool good breakfast. They have relaxed the age policy, now 18 + I am sure both will suit your need s just fine.

I love Page 10. I've had 3 ladies in my room with no fee. You do have to do the ID thing at reception though. Page 10 is 18+ as far as I know. I have had an 18 YO with me a few times.

Archived