IGNORED

Which is better LK Renaisance, or LK metropole?

raviinc

I just got back and stayed at the Metropole and had a great time.  It was pretty quiet and very clean.  I would recommend it.

• 1 month later...

Stayed at LK Metropole last time.

Nice hotel and clean. Not brand new. But had a good time. 

But we really missed having a bar at the pool. 

But all in all - would recomend it. If the price is the same - I might choose Intimate hotel over LK Metro

Lk metropoE hotel was amazing the rooms were beautiful highly polished floors Italian style furniture, clean towels everyday, clean bedding everyday flat screen tvin both rooms great food and great gym and pool.location great for night life lots of bars .staff very good I stayed 3 nights here and can honestly say it is one of the nicest hotels I have stayed in.i walked every day to pataya beach which took about 10 minutes great for walking on the long beach, Girl frienDly.

Both hotels are nice , with LK Ren there is construction going on right behind the hotel , so if you decide to stay at LK Ren ask front side room but then you will be listening to music in your room till 3 AM .... There is no room service in LKR ....but breakfast is very good ...

Manager is a very nice lady called Yui .... Not much she can do about the construction noise or the music from the bar and she can't do anything about no room service too ....

Have a nice trip ...

Archived