Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

rookie in need of help

blk12b

As BM Skiracer says look into the LK Empress on beach road, This is a terrific hotel. A sea-view room will cost around 3,000-4,000THB

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As BM Skiracer says look into the LK Empress on beach road, This is a terrific hotel. A sea-view room will cost around 3,000-4,000THB

That maybe so, but it is hard to beat VT6 when it comes to value & view for a more then acceptable accommodation. And I've stayed at LK Empress, LK Renaissance, and VT6 properties.

Anybody have any insight on these "presedental royal suites with sea view" at VT6?

First of all, I want to thank everyone who helped me out with this . You guys are awesome!I went ahead and booked my rooms now,because I noticed that the nicer rooms were starting to sell out for all of November. I booked a "presedental royal suite with sea view" at VT6 for my first three nights, then I also booked my last three nights in a "mini suite with sea view" at the baywalk residences.( staying at the grande centre point hotel at trerminal 21 for my bkk leg of my trip). Thanks again guys!! Wish me luck.

Agree with a previous poster. Lk empress is good value, good location and visitor friendly

blk12b, have a great trip. I plan to be there oct 25 to nov 9, would be stay at LK Epress. If your there the same time lets meet up. Start at Soi Six and end up at Walking Street.

Archived