IGNORED

Boomerang Guesthouse review - great place to stay

PUINSAI

Agree with all the positive comments about this guesthouse.

Stayed last year in one of the large rooms & loved it. Got the same room secured in the not too distant future.

Well done to Michael, Tina & the staff who all make you feel welcome.

Agree with all the positive comments about this guesthouse.

Stayed last year in one of the large rooms & loved it. Got the same room secured in the not too distant future.

Well done to Michael, Tina & the staff who all make you feel welcome.

here is one

aug 20 008 (Custom).JPG

aug 20 016 (Custom).JPG

aug 20 021 (Custom).JPG

(Babydolls hat not included)

aug 20 032 (Custom).JPG

aug 20 018 (Custom).JPG

I have previously posted a while back and have now stayed at Boomerang maybe 8 or 9 times, last stay was 2 weeks ago and the next is already booked for Dec, Still the same great service and although only open 3 years the place has been redecorated, its an ideal location for me.

NOVEMBER 2016 AVAILABILITY

Room A1 20TH to 27TH

A2 1st to 6th

A3 1st to 9th then 17th to end of month

B2 26th to 29th

B3 1st to 6th then 14th to end of month

C1 18th to end of month

Perhaps Ron and I will be there at the same time? Anyway I have stayed at Boomerang previously and it is a good option for those wanting a bigger room for far less than the same size room would cost in a hotel. I stayed in the better rooms and i think there is one on each level but I could be wrong. Anyway i liked it as I like taking photos and the extra space and the extra furniture gave me more options. 

The other benefit of the larger rooms compared to a hotel is when you have been there a week or so and you have brought a girl back once or twice it is like being at home. She might be on the couch watching some Thai soap and I might be on the bed browsing the net. The whole experience is more natural than being cooped up in a motel room. 

Good location, Nice big clean and modern rooms, Great price. What is not to like?

Archived