IGNORED

Is it possible to get a BG to stay 3 weeks and act as your wingwomen?

figures7

I'll be in BKK and Pattaya for a month end of this year. I'm thinking I'd like to arrange for one girl to stay with me for 3 weeks when I'm in Pattaya. I'm thinking she would go with me to the bars and help me translate with the girls.  Is this even possible?  If it is possible...how much do you think I should pay her for 3 weeks? Anybody tried this before?  NO WAY I'm going to only be with one woman in Thailand so she would be like a wing woman except I would also be poking anytime I want. 

I'll be in BKK and Pattaya for a month end of this year. I'm thinking I'd like to arrange for one girl to stay with me for 3 weeks when I'm in Pattaya. I'm thinking she would go with me to the bars and help me translate with the girls.  Is this even possible?  If it is possible...how much do you think I should pay her for 3 weeks? Anybody tried this before?  NO WAY I'm going to only be with one woman in Thailand so she would be like a wing woman except I would also be poking anytime I want.

Why?.

A hired pimpess?  could work I suppose .... I agree the language is tricky.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Where does she go when you are banging someone else,?

Maybe you figure she could stay and watch,give you marks out of ten for your performance,put the condom on for you,shout encouraging words and give a round of applause..

Jesus..

Stuff I read on here these days..!!

Nope not gonna work. When you get there for your first time you will realize that is a stupid question. Her English wont be any better than the girl your trying to get. Just hit the BBs, gogos, or disco and go talk to the one your interested in. It wouldn't work and even if it did its unnecessary to pay double for what you can do yourself.

Where does she go when you are banging someone else..?

Maybe you figure she could stay and watch,give you marks out of ten for your performance,put the condom on for you,shout encouraging words and give a round of applause..

Jesus..

hahahahaha, I actually did LOL

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."

I have done something like this the last two trips, both 21 days.  The trip before those I spent the last 9 days with a gal who is the sister in law of a BM here, and bisexual...  on our third night we went out hunting for a suitable girl that we could both enjoy, as like I said, she's bi... we found a little cutie, and clicked, spent the rest of that trip with the two of them, and brought a third girl into the bed a couple of times too.

Next trip, I had them both for the whole trip, and we brought 2 or three other girls into the deal throughout the trip...

Just before my last trip, the sister in law informed me she was marrying another long time customer she had (I knew about him but not that he was a serious suitor), which I was fine with and happy for her!  So the little cutie moved into the number one position, and we spent the whole trip together with a couple of others filling in as the number two girl...

I love this, I wandered around on my own quite a bit and short timed a few gals here and there, but for me there's nothing better than being with two girls that like girls and have fun fucking a fat old farang for money...  or at least they are good at pretending they do!  I love just laying between them while they chit chat away, both playing with my cock... Could do that for hours....  and did!

But this was cause I love threesomes, not because I wanted an interpreter... The sister in law did speak great english tho...  She's happily ensconced in Germany now!  

Jesus..

Stuff I read on here these days..!!

Lol,  know what you mean.

Stevie

You don't need a wingwoman,it's not necessary.

Robw

This is your first time to Thailand correct ?. Of so you don't need a wing woman . Or wing man . U just need money done

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

The only wingman you need is has numbers on it and made of paper

Countdown Clocks

I have done something like this the last two trips, both 21 days.  The trip before those I spent the last 9 days with a gal who is the sister in law of a BM here, and bisexual...  on our third night we went out hunting for a suitable girl that we could both enjoy, as like I said, she's bi... we found a little cutie, and clicked, spent the rest of that trip with the two of them, and brought a third girl into the bed a couple of times too.

Next trip, I had them both for the whole trip, and we brought 2 or three other girls into the deal throughout the trip...

Just before my last trip, the sister in law informed me she was marrying another long time customer she had (I knew about him but not that he was a serious suitor), which I was fine with and happy for her!  So the little cutie moved into the number one position, and we spent the whole trip together with a couple of others filling in as the number two girl...

I love this, I wandered around on my own quite a bit and short timed a few gals here and there, but for me there's nothing better than being with two girls that like girls and have fun fucking a fat old farang for money...  or at least they are good at pretending they do!  I love just laying between them while they chit chat away, both playing with my cock... Could do that for hours....  and did!

But this was cause I love threesomes, not because I wanted an interpreter... The sister in law did speak great english tho...  She's happily ensconced in Germany now!  

You describe them as cuties, from what I saw they were better than that, looked brilliant, both of them.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

You describe them as cuties, from what I saw they were better than that, looked brilliant, both of them.

thanks UT!!!

cannot wait to get back!!!  missing the little one mak mak!  If I were able to, I would be back there right now!

You won't need help.  But when you do decide to get one to keep for awhile, then get two.  That way you have twice the fun, and they can keep themselves occupied when you get tired of talking like a Thai bar girl... "what you do"..."I hungly, you hungly?"... just don't get pressured to buy them both new phones or laptops... keep it cheap just to shut them up, like a $200 baht sundress that you'll also enjoy... and you'll feel like not 1, but 2 million dollars walking around with two chicks following you... and between the two of them, you'll get at least one that is good at fucking, one  that is good with BJ, and, one that is good with cooking and cleaning...

Some of the responses are predictably "useful".

Figures7:  What goals are you trying to accomplish having a guide?  What roles do you wish them to fulfill for you?  Please be as through as you can.  I think if you can answer this, you may get more helpful answers.

For example, if the primary role is "language barrier with the girl while in bar", then there are several dimension to this.  While in bar, the girls knows limited English.  Some better then others.  You are not likely to be able to carry on the comparative modern literature with her, but if you stick your conversation to those appropriate for the venue, most of the girls are quick to catch on.  Bring your smartphone with Google Translate on it, download Thai package for offline translation.  Then just use it for word translation.  Don't get fancy and type in whole sentence.  All mamasan speaks decent English.  So worse case you can buy mamasan a drink, get friendly with her, and she can help you out.

As for day time activity and going out of town, you can BF a girl with good English skill that will keep you company at night and then take her on your tourist thing the next day.  She'll act as your translator and guide.

As I said, if you can be more specific on your concerns that lead to come up with your solution of having a bg for 3 weeks to act as wingwomen, I think people can provide you better alternatives that fits Bangkok / Pattaya.

If you BF a girl and you click. Stay with her till you get bored. If you stay in a hotel she will have to go back to her room to change her clothes. Have a day off a shag another girl. Go back to her if you want. Or, get another. Rinse and repeat till your holiday is over. Remember, it's your holiday, your money and it's up to you what you do with it.

I think you might be over thinking your requirements, Dude.

But, if you'd like to, essentially double up and have a chaperone, then ThaiFriendly might be the go.

• 2 weeks later...

Mate, I have done it myself and heard many warnings against it, don't take sand to the beach!!!

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it

Sex is a bit like oxygen, unimportant until you are not getting enough!

www.sugarcanemafia.com

It doesnt work. The girl will cock block you.

Tell that to daddee  :Think1:

No need to explain he will understand. Why do I need a translator when speaking to a girl. What do you plan to speak. The roots of humankind? Besides how good your translator is? It will never work, it only complicates the issue.

What about if you bf a girl from say a gogo a bit later in the night.. If you clear with them you want a threesome and then hit a club will they help?

Or best to just BF one from the same joint?

Treat and respect others as you yourself would like to be treated.

Not read the whole thread, but referring to your OP, a girl would not know the bar scene like a Westerner.

Also, if you had a woman going round with you I don't think many girls in the bar would be as interactive and fun with you.

If she was older than the girls you wanted to shag, she would get treated differently than a girl of younger age to themselves.

I think you worry to much about the language barrier. Most guys can get by this.

Stop over planning and have fun.

Phil

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

I do not recommend this strategy.  Waste of time and money.  If have are a newbie I recommend hooking up with a BM to show you the ropes.  You won't need a wing man after that.  Most of the BG's speak good english.  Some of the farm fresh do not as they have not been speaking English on a regular basis until now.

Now I am not saying you should not work out a threesome one or two nights, but a waste for your entire trip.

• 3 weeks later...

I of course agree that this is a waste of money. I will say however that some of the hottest girls I picked up at I bar...were because my friends already had girls, and I used those girls to go talk to girls that I thought were hot and bring them over.

Archived