Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bkk hotel 1000 baht a day?

Darkvader

Hi guys, first post here. Just wandering which hotel is near enough to the centre and transport? Will be in bkk in october 2014 for a few days. The rest of the month to be spend in cambodia. Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the Forum! I am new here as well, but certainly not new to Thailand. :-)

Few questions:

- what you mean by centre, what are is your preference for area?

- any additional needs? Swimming Pool? Wifi?

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the Forum! I am new here as well, but certainly not new to Thailand. :-)

Few questions:

- what you mean by centre, what are is your preference for area?

- any additional needs? Swimming Pool? Wifi?

I guess close to MTR stations... those overheads trains. no swimming pool and no wifi as I will be using a thai sim.

Try ibis nana. Book it during accor super sale with 40% off.

Hi guys, thanks for the replies. Will check this out. 

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

For a good central location and close ie right next to nana entertainment complex I can highly recommend the Nana hotel

After an abborted stay in the Fortuna in soi 5 they got me in for 900 or 1000 baht per night, cant remember exactly and I was very pleased with it. The rooms were immaculate.

Enjoy your trip,

Woraburi Sukhumvit hotel

book it using booking.com or agoda 

there are promotional discounts now, around 1k per night.

Archived