IGNORED

Apple Thunderbolt Display plus Keyboard and Trackpad

misteregg

8e7utazu.jpg

I am selling my Apple Thunderbolt display.

It is a 27inch flat screen monitor on a cast aluminum stand. It's a great monitor for any Mac computer with a Thunderbolt connection.

Works best when paired with a Macbook or MacBook Air with Thunderbolt. Basically turns your MacBook into a full desktop computer.

With the one Thunderbolt connector it connects the display, internal speakers, a fire wire port, Ethernet port, 3 USB ports and Thunderbolt port to daisy chain a external drive. Has a great built in camera too, plus, it has a charging lead for your MacBook. Only one cable does it all.

You can close your MacBook lid and it works just like a Mac Mini or Mac Pro.

It is so easy to set up. The usual Apple JFW, Just Fucking Works.

This is virtually brand new. I bought it because I thought it would make my video editing projects easier to do, but I realize I prefer to work on my MacBook on my lap. It cost 33,000 new last week. I would accept 28,000. I have the box, all documentation and original receipt. One year guarantee.

As a bonus, I will also include my Apple Wireless keyboard and trackpads in the sale.

Also brand new, have boxes and receipts. These are worth 4,000 plus.

I will not split. Basically, if you have a MacBook or Mac Mini, you can turn it into an Apple super machine.

PM me with any questions or come visit me at Secrets for more information.

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

Archived