IGNORED

Laguna Bay 1 Rental?

defaultdon555

About to book my lodging for October and came across this place.  I will likely stay at VT6 again, but was curious if anyone had stayed at the Laguna Bay 1 apartment rentals.  (Yes I checked the forum before posting this thread)

I like the swimming pool on the roof thing, and my understanding is it is on beach road on the north side.  Good or Bad, would welcome some of your thoughts on this place....

https://www.roomorama.com/short-term-rentals/pattaya/apartment/133025

Anyone stayed here or heard anything good or bad about it?  I tried googling this place and didn't see a whole lot of reviews.....

I can/t see how it can be 2 minutes from the adult fun. Unless you are into drinking with the russkies at 7-11.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Archived