Jump to content

Multiple Entry Question.


Recommended Posts

If you have a multiple entry retirement visa. When leaving Thailand do you have to inform the Immigration two days prior to leaving the country. I have been told this and would like to get it confirmed before applying for one. Thanx and any advice from anyone in a similar situation appreciated. I could be doing excursions perhaps 4-5 times a year througout the year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • COVID-19

    Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

  • Advertise on Pattaya Addicts
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.