Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Golf - 143rd Open Championship, Royal Liverpool

eanto

i watched Ernie's woeful putting on the 1st hole, crazy.  Thought I was playing for a moment!

lol, i didn't get a chance to watch any golf today but i heard about Ernie on the radio.

Stevie

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, i didn't get a chance to watch any golf today but i heard about Ernie on the radio.

Don't think I've ever see a pro 3 putt from 18 inches!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Mc ilroy in the lead.

He has a few bad second rounds lately.

Hope he holds it together

Thinks Rory has finally found his form , £100 million for ten years for Rory from Nike is madness , last two or three years he won nothing yet.

Thinks Rory has finally found his form , £100 million for ten years for Rory from Nike is madness , last two or three years he won nothing yet.

He'd have three more majors by now if he stayed with Titleist.

Only enough room with Nike for one guy.

Is just starting to come to grips with his equipment.

True.  Tiger's not won a major since 08 but he's still box office.  I think Rory's in the same mold. 

He'd have three more majors by now if he stayed with Titleist.

Which 3 would that be ??

Which 3 would that be ??

Which ever ones you want to pick.up to you.

Rory tee off time at 14.30 (20.30 Thai ) , can't wait for a half day off work and watch him play.

Jocky.

Its not 100 million, the poor chap only got 150 million. :-D :-D

Which ever ones you want to pick.up to you. 

I was asking you to elaborate as to your expressed opinion.

I could not come up with any !!  He had 2 top 10s in that time, but was 7 - 8 shots behind the winner on those 2 occasions.  He missed the CUT in 1, and was double digits behind in the others. 

He may well have turned the corner this time, and good luck to him if he has, but I won't make any bold predictions, opinions or exaggerations just yet.  I will leave that to the experts !!

Rory tee off time at 14.30 (20.30 Thai ) , can't wait for a half day off work and watch him play.

That's a nice shirt Mcilroys got on today Jock.

Bet you'd love to add that one to your collection.lol.

That's a nice shirt Mcilroys got on today Jock.

Bet you'd love to add that one to your collection.lol.

Fuck the Nikes , they use cheap labour to manufacture the shirts and footwear ,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2014325/Nike-workers-kicked-slapped-verbally-abused-factories-making-Converse-line-Indonesia.html

http://www.philstar.com/business/2013/04/17/931434/nike-indonesia-employing-more-hundred-thousand-workers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nike_sweatshops

Tiger slowly shaking off the rust.  After a triple bogey on the 17th not many could have birdied the last to make the cut.  Excellent performance from Rory once again.  His swing balance is amazing.

^^^^ Sure looked good today.

Wedges were awesome as well.

What a final pairing tomorrow with Rory and Dustin Johnson, two fantastic players, should be a joy to watch.

Also we have an amazing looking leaderboard at the half way mark.

Mcilroy                               -12

Dustin Johnson                  -8

F.Molinari                           -6

Ryan Moore                       -6

Ricky Fowler                      -6

Garcia                                -6

Schwartzel                         -6

Oosthuizen                        -6

Coetzee                             -5

Furyk                                 -5

Selected others  -

Adam Scott                        -3

Haas                                  -2

Justin Rose                        -2

Manassero                         -2

Matsuyama                        -1 

Thongchai Jaidee              Par

Mickelson                          Par

Dufner                               Par

K. Bradley                         Par 

Stevie

^ Rory was fantastic today , 15 th hole or 16 th hole , he made two bunker shot and still survives losing only a bogey, ice cool , can't see him losing a lead tomorrow .

^ Rory was fantastic today , 15 th hole or 16 th hole , he made two bunker shot and still survives losing only a bogey, ice cool , can't see him losing a lead tomorrow .

He seems to have his focus back Jocky after ditching the tennis player girlfriend.  She  was only a distraction when she turned up at courses to watch him play.

Good riddance i say. 

Stevie

He seems to have his focus back Jocky after ditching the tennis player girlfriend.  She  was only a distraction when she turned up at courses to watch him play.

Good riddance i say.

Did not know that he ditched her already ? Maybe that was the reason why he is back to his best .

Good riddance i say. 

She tweeted today that she can now wear high heels, 1st time in 3 years.  Miserable bitch.

Miserable bitch.

She looked pretty happy in her pics

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Plenty of good golf there last night,

but it is disappointing when the draw, in this case, am/pm gets a substantial advantage over the other 1/2 of the draw.  Still got to hit the shots, but check how many of the top 10, got the "luck of the draw".

Plenty of good golf there last night,

but it is disappointing when the draw, in this case, am/pm gets a substantial advantage over the other 1/2 of the draw.  Still got to hit the shots, but check how many of the top 10, got the "luck of the draw".

That's why links golf is so unique and challenging, the weather changes so quick on the UK coastline. You can have four seasons in one day.  

Stevie

Very unfair , the top players getting advantage to play early to avoid the storm , they play at tee ten at the start , that is wrong in my opinion , first time ever the organizer changed the rules due to the weather .

Archived