IGNORED

The Lounge

ThailandWine&Dine

(April 11th)

Sitting at the Lounge, top of Pratumnak, waiting for brekkie. Don't care what it's like, they could serve me som tam and I wouldn't notice. What an absolute cracker! Boss has clearly got the right formula here. 2nd waitress really nice too. If breakfast is anything close to this perfect, I'll be back frequently lol......

.../...

Ok just finished the Lounge's 'small' breakfast which was really very good. 125 baht. Took me a while to finish because the vision in white kept wandering around. Gave the guys in Hotrod Bikes over the car park a good laugh watching me watching instead of eating.

Oh yes, the food. Couple of eggs cooked just right, 2 rashers of bacon, beans, big sausage, hash brown. Bacon wasn't that great, but overall it was ok. Good value, well prepared, plenty of it. Couldn't have handled the large breakfast.

Not in any rush to leave...

Find The Lounge on our map.

The Lounge FB page

10365807_10203630979591319_9076258870279

Check out the map to find restaurants reviewed - ThailandWineAndDine map

Join ThailandWineAndDine on Facebook

Archived