Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bruno's

ThailandWine&Dine

(March 21st)

Heard good things about Bruno's, so lunch today, first visit. Interesting set lunch menu, 450 baht.... Complimentary gazpacho-style chilled, spicy tomato soup arrives first as an appetiser. Nice, whets the appetite for more.

Then for the antipasto I had tomato bruschetta, lightly toasted baguette slices served with a mixture of tomato, garlic, onion, basil, balsamic vinegar. Just right. Appetite building.

The main course was chicken breast with ratatouille. The ratatouille was authentic, very tasty, the chicken soft and juicy. Another thumbs up.

The dessert consisted of strawberries on a bed of sliced banana in a creamy sauce. Delicious.

Coffee (included in price) was ok but not great. I'll pay for an espresso next time.

If I hadn't had a couple of glasses of house wine, 450 baht I reckon was excellent value for money. For the house wine there was a choice of grape varieties, so a really nice Chardonnay was quickly followed by a Shiraz. Both good quality so they can get away with 220 baht per sizeable glass.

All in all really enjoyed the meal, a smart (if nearly empty) restaurant, with attentive, professional waiters.

Find Bruno's on our map

Bruno's FB page

10402969_10203630801346863_4064696311675

Check out the map to find restaurants reviewed - ThailandWineAndDine map

Join ThailandWineAndDine on Facebook

The lunch specials, until 2:30 I believe, are outstanding value. Quality, service, and presentation are all first rate.

Retired

Well when the gal and I tried it was not so good. :WinkGrin1:

Bruno has varied over the years. At its best I think when they where in SOI 1 but had many a fantastic meal there..  and some medioca on occasion, probably the chef may have varied. but always try and eat there once per trip...

Irish coffee are the best and a little bit of drama in the making add to the effect :-)

Have eaten in Bruno's several times

One of Patts best restaurants

But this is not saying much in reality

Have eaten in Bruno's several times

One of Patts best restaurants

But this is not saying much in reality

Yes true and that's one of the reasons for these reviews, so as many as possible of the places where the food is consistently good get mentioned. Even then standards can vary, day to day.

Check out the map to find restaurants reviewed - ThailandWineAndDine map

Join ThailandWineAndDine on Facebook

Archived