Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Don Mueang to Sukhumvit Soi 8

tlcwaterfall

Looking for some help please.

I will arrive in Don Mueang around 2pm and would like to get to Sukhumvit Soi 8 by train or bus.

Are there any knowledgeable board members that can advise me if this is possible and how to go about it please.

I know I can catch a taxi but I would like the experience of public transport travel and I do have some concerns about taxi safety.

Any helpful information is appreciated.

Thanks.

About an hour and forty minutes. Lots of different combinations of buses and MRT/BTS. Google maps is your friend.

By the way taxis are pretty safe.

I'm the same if time allows.

You can get the bus or taxi from Dom Mueang to mochit 2 http://www.transitbangkok.com/showBestRoute.php?originSelected=true&destinationSelected=true&to=Nana&from=Mochit+2+%2F+Northeastern+Bus+Terminal&fromAlias=&toAlias=Sukhumvit%20Soi%208〈=

Taxi from Dom Mueang will set you back approximately 180 baht including the airport toll and take about 15 minutes.

From DMK Level 1 you have a city bus (30 baht) every 30 minutes to Morchit Busstation, only stop before the Busstation is Morchit BTS/MRT where you get off.

From here you take the Skytrain to Nana Station where you walk straight down to Soi 8.

Very easy, and good view of Bangkok from the skytrain.

Nothing in Thailand is 100% sure.

Archived