Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bangkok Pattaya Hospital

ThailandWine&Dine

(March 12th)

Definitely better not to end up in hospital - even the allegedly best hospital in town, with rooms costing a fortune for a night. The wifi barely works, keeps cutting off. Family of patients gets a single bed in the room, about 5 feet long. The hospital food is... well. . hospital food. The bloody alarm on the drip goes off about 20 times during the night, so you don't sleep a wink. Want breakfast? Au Bon Pain attempts something breakfastish, a bagel with egg and bacon. Room service available. Hospital folder says minimum order 120 baht. Au Bon Pain menu,150 baht. I call, and a bored employee takes my order, egg bacon bagel and cappucino, total 164 baht (so more than on menu in room). Then says minimum order is 200 baht. Under some pressure he agrees to bring it up.

25 minutes later it arrives. Chewy bagel. Don't know if they're supposed to be chewed for 5 minutes before swallowing because I've never had a bagel before. Not good. It turned up with unasked for cheese, a kind of greyish colour. Checking the menu it's supposed to be cheddar. Thai cheddar maybe.

The cappucino was barely luke-warm.

I'm off to Bruno's when I eventually escape from here.

10390340_10203630698104282_5586920465684

10443431_10203630698344288_2185330647372

Check out the map to find restaurants reviewed - ThailandWineAndDine map

Join ThailandWineAndDine on Facebook

Archived