The best Facebook food and restaurant discussion group in town! Daily updates, reviews and photos from Thailand's eateries and especially around Pattaya. Plenty of people aren't on Facebook of course, which is one of the reasons why started this forum on PA. Most of the reviews from the Facebook group will appear here too. 

We hope that you enjoy dining in Thailand and hopefully find great new places on the strength of the reviews below. But please do not blame us or the reviewer if a meal doesn't meet your expectations! We all have different tastes and preferences, and just as importantly, restaurants and staff do have off days :)

If you're on Facebook, we hope you'll you join the WIne&Dine FB group directly and if you're around town, post some comments or even contribute a review now and then. It can be a lot easier to post to Facebook when on the move. The WIne&Dine admin shares some FB posts back to this forum, with the OP's permission. Please help us to grow by adding or inviting your friends on Facebook to the group!

If you're not into reviewing and taking photos of food, but have somewhere to recommend that's not reviewed here as yet, let us know in the comments and one of the WineAndDine team will get there as soon as we can.

Not many rules. We want to make Thailand Wine & Dine free of waffle and the kind of disputes that put people off contributing. Any arguments/bad language/off-topic stuff will just be deleted. There are plenty of places where people can flame to their hearts' content, but not here. We're sticking to reviews and civil discussions, anything else is impossible to moderate and just gets pointlessly messy. Let's keep this a quality forum with honest reviews. Thanks!

5555_zps63aec63e.jpg
Edited by ThailandWine&Dine

Check out the map to find restaurants reviewed - ThailandWineAndDine map

Join ThailandWineAndDine on Facebook

Cheers Phil .... It's all about quality at least as much as quantity, and WIne&Dine is the definitely the best lol. Anyway it's no big deal if people don't want to review themselves. The aim is to provide the most comprehensive restaurant review guide for Pattaya for expats and visitors. Especially the latter, when you're on a 2 week trip, a few terrible meals can wreck a holiday. And there are plenty of those around town :) 

• 4 weeks later...

I started reading some of the reviews but to be honest I thought they were far to in depth to warrant a valid opinion in the cluttered market of the restaurant review business in Pattaya.

Personally I like Trip Adviser the reviews are both comprehensive and informative and with one click on google you get all of the information you need without being in undated with constant  facebook updates regarding someones fried breakfast and a 10,0000 word review.

Although a social media page for Pattaya foods of course warrants significant time and resources for those involved I can not help but think that this has been done to death now.

• 1 month later...

2,000 members in less than 3 months of postings on Facebook think otherwise, 'Funky' :)

The point is that people do it because it's fun, they enjoy helping others to find good new places to eat, and one-liner reports aren't the best guide for a lot of people...

Tripadvisor's star system can be and is manipulated at times. But it's not bad. I contribute myself. The difference is that most people reporting on ThailandWineAndDine live or spend a lot of time here, and get to know the place and its eateries better than the majority of people reviewing restaurants in, say, Pattaya, where they're on holiday for a week or two.

Hey guys,

I was away working when the B'fast Club died. And only found out this morning about Thailand Wine and Dine.

Have to say I am very happy to be back, and the new improved fb page and now here - I love it.

Great job Guys!!!

• 10 months later...

Could you consider making that page "visible to all" rather than "visible only to Facebook members"?

I would like to read it but I have no Facebook account and never will have.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

Its getting busier and busier these days!  I use it to eat everywhere.

I am Admin there - so without being biased -it'sa great source of iinformation for eating out and meeting people on the ground

It's closed so that the content does not clutter up members friends timelines...

I am Admin there - so without being biased -it'sa great source of iinformation for eating out and meeting people on the ground

Yes, a shame that it's impossible to read it.

It's closed so that the content does not clutter up members friends timelines...

I dont know what a timeline is but I dont really see how stopping people without a Facebook account from reading the content can possibly clutter up anything for anyone. Writing content would be a different thing, but as far as I know that's what moderation is for: removing unwanted content.

A friend of mine with a Facebook account tried several times to join this group and never even had the courtesy of a reply.

Yes, a shame that it's impossible to read it.

I dont know what a timeline is but I dont really see how stopping people without a Facebook account from reading the content can possibly clutter up anything for anyone. Writing content would be a different thing, but as far as I know that's what moderation is for: removing unwanted content.

A friend of mine with a Facebook account tried several times to join this group and never even had the courtesy of a reply.

Get him to send me a PM with his FB name and I will add him

Well, i got in 30min after i wanted to join the group. Its a lot easyer to have control when a group is closed.

Well, i got in 30min after i wanted to join the group. Its a lot easyer to have control when a group is closed.

Surely it's possible to allow people to read without being able to post? What's to "control" if people are only reading anyway?

This "closed" mentality sums up why I detest Facebook and would never participate in it.

Surely it's possible to allow people to read without being able to post? What's to "control" if people are only reading anyway?

This "closed" mentality sums up why I detest Facebook and would never participate in it.

I would have thought the same as you before I became admin

We receive about 10 requests a day minimum from Spammers and advertisers of Ray Ban Sunglasses, whitening products etc etc

The two main Pattaya food groups have the same joining policy - so its no coincidence

As I said before - anyone who wants to join from PA -  just send me a PM with your FB name - I will approve your request immediately

As I said before - anyone who wants to join from PA -  just send me a PM with your FB name - I will approve your request immediately

My friend is not a member of this forum.

It's a good group.......not a Mickey Mouse outfit though.