IGNORED

house wanted to rent

willsiom

plenty of estate agents/real estates in and around Pattaya Bangkok where ever it is you want the house.

Me no daft, me no silly, me wear condom on my Willy.

which areas, long term short term, price range, general requirements, thx

I have been looking also, a lot of the real estates have the same houses for rent & never know if they have been let, I have a budget of around 30000 baht & would like to be not to far from Central Pattaya, I am going to drive around tomorrow to check a few out,

It is always better if you have the time to drive around the areas you like and see what is being advertised as available. This will usually be from the owner and you stand to get a better deal as they will not be paying the agency commission.

I have a two bed, three bathroom town house which will be available within a week. Secure off road parking in a quiet cul-de-sac in north Pattaya. 

When we were looking we did just that drove around in the areas of interest on a bike taking pictures with our phone of the contact number and the house, then went for a coffee and started calling.

It is always better if you have the time to drive around the areas you like and see what is being advertised as available. This will usually be from the owner and you stand to get a better deal as they will not be paying the agency commission.

I have a two bed, three bathroom town house which will be available within a week. Secure off road parking in a quiet cul-de-sac in north Pattaya.

When we were looking we did just that drove around in the areas of interest on a bike taking pictures with our phone of the contact number and the house, then went for a coffee and started calling.

I would be interested to have a look at it,

I have a very nice two-bedroom house in Soi Kao Talo coming up for rent soon. Very low price for the right, long-term tenant. PM me for more details.

I have 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms , large living room, in Soi Khopai, South Pattaya. 30,000 Baht/Month with a year contract.

PM me for more details.

I would be interested to have a look at it,

I hope to have it finished by the weekend, We lived in this house for 3 years ourselves. Very quiet and safe area within 5 minutes of Big C North Pattaya, Beach Road, Makro food mall. Not in a flood area, with access  to Pattaya North road and 3rd road in a minute.

I will PM you when available for viewing.

Just rented a nice 3 bedroom house, just off third road with a swimming pool, cheers for the help,

Archived