IGNORED

Any must visit restaurants while in Pattaya?

I discovered a couple of new places during my last trip in March.

The first was a Turkish restaurant, called Istanbul, between McDonalds and Starbucks, near the Avenue Complex on Second Road.  It's near Tim's bar.  Great grilled lamb and chicken dishes with rice, as well as kebabs. 

The other was a Korean eaterie, beside Burger King at the bottom of Second Road.  Tasty, healthy and interesting food.  They do various rice and noodle dishes in addition to burgers.

My regular haunt is the Triangle cafe, just before the round about at the end of Second Road, heading to Naklua.  It does a wonderful pad thai goong.

I love going to the Thai buffets...especially with a TG that likes to "take care" and bring back all the food from the buffet and cook it at the table for us. There is a good one on the northern part of Soi Buakhao that has a nice seafood selection.

All the TGs I have gone with absolutely love it and offer to take one of her friends because TGs love to talk when they eat - the buffets are very reasonably priced so don't worry about the tab. It's a great way to put her in the mood for GFE later in the bedroom.

Grab a farfnearp at Blue Restor spot down as you come off wandering street.  Take a left, up the hill, look for the roapy dopey.  When you see it, you're almost there.  Just around the corner, there is a green light with a blue light.  Walk straight.  Ask for the special, rakin bok for starters, main course of ruly juls pops, and then dessert of ghuption with ysoua sauce.  Mmmmm... mmmm..

All I can say it is it freagin' inbrocyluxyup.

I drop in there at least once a week.

There is a Scottish restaurant on Beach Rd that looked fairly popular and reasonably priced...

There is a Scottish restaurant on Beach Rd that looked fairly popular and reasonably priced...

Scottish food.....mmmmm!

Do they do haggis with neeps & tatties? Deep fried mars bars?

Don't tell everyone about the Blue Restor S&S!

I always think of it as my special place........

Some of the BM's may think I am crazy, but I love Pattaya Beer Garden.  

They have a great selection of just about every Thai dish at a reasonable cost.  I also like the atmosphere.  Not a great place if you are looking for a romantic 5 star restaurant but definitely worth a look on an off night going solo or taking a date after you have been a few other places.

I actually love to go here to ensure i get a good meal before I go out and get my drunk on.

I love this place too.

The food portions are great, the view is sensational, price not too bad, the staff are very efficient and speak perfect english. All within 50 metres walk into Walking Street.

There may be better restaurants around - but you wont find one that ticks all the boxes.

Also try the food carts in pattaya. The food is clean, cheap and very tasty

12 Pints in Know it all

Tin cup soi Buakhow opposite Sugar Sugar- best dish Tom Yam Khung :GoldenSmile1: -and it won,t hit the pocket hard.

I'll second that... If you want your Tom Yum Kung creamy, that's the place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scottish food.....mmmmm!

Do they do haggis with neeps & tatties? Deep fried mars bars?

Don't tell everyone about the Blue Restor S&S!

I always think of it as my special place........

:Busted: 556218_10150607724327014_792830645_n.jpg

Patrick the Belgian at Soi Diana has its quality and Quantity at its best , the prices is very reasonable , they have a special menu everyday at special price .

I read in another thread - some other BM mentioned Patrick's and said it was fantastic.  Where exactly on Soi Diana is it?  Is it close to Befeater's, or further East past Areca Lodge?  Actually, he posted a picture of the Chateaubrianne (sp) for two and it looked awesome!

Patrick's is opposite Beefeater's in the Soi Diana Inn Arcade.

Thanks for the info.  Definitely want to check it out next month!

• 2 weeks later...

Siamese Cuisine Restaurant is a place I recommend people to visit. They offer delicious meals at fair prices. My favorite is their filet mignon goes for 600 baht and is amazing. Their chefs have an excellent sense of western cooking. Their bearnaise is as good as I can make it and I grew up working part time at my dads place! The prices are low in regard to the quality of the food and the preparation.

It is located on Na Kluea road, around 100 meters north of the Dolphin roundabout. Very easy to find, it is on the right side of the road.

Archived